Some middle-aged and elderly friends said: I have been busy all my life, and when I get old, I just want to eat Eat whatever you like, eat whatever you like! Regardless of whether it is hygienic and clean, whether it is healthy to eat or not, at this age, what’s the point of thinking too much! Some middle-aged and elderly friends also said: When you are older, you should avoid talking. After all, when you are older, your digestive system is not as good as it was when you were young. Eating poorly is a burden to the body, not a kind of enjoyment!
To be honest, I have a deep understanding of this point, whether it is my parents, Or neighbors across the door, or even relatives at home, many people feel unwell because of their greedy mouth. I am an author in the field of gourmet food. Therefore, from the perspective of diet, it is recommended to avoid eating when you are older, especially eat less beef and mutton after winter. You may wish to eat more of the following 3 “intestinal cleansing dishes” to keep your body healthy. Stay safe and healthy through the winter.
First course: Fried sea sausage with leek
Ingredients: leek, sea sausage, ginger
Seasoning: salt, oyster sauce, sesame oil, water
1. First, wash the sea sausage, cut off one end with a knife, and then use the back of the knife to press down For the cut section, quickly squeeze out the viscera from the sea sausage, and then cut off the other end of the sea sausage. After removing all the viscera, put it in the middle part again and rinse it clean.
2. Cut the washed sea intestine into sections, then boil water in the pot; When boiling water, peel and wash the ginger and cut it into shreds, wash the leek and cut it into sections; when the water is boiled, add the sea sausage and blanch it, blanch it thoroughly, remove it and drain it for later use.
3. Heat the pan with cold oil, first put the shredded ginger into the pan, then Put in the leeks, then add a little salt, a proper amount of oyster sauce, and then add a little water, and stir-fry. When the leeks are just broken, add the sea sausage, stir-fry evenly, add a little sesame oil, and stir-fry again. out of the pan.
Second Course: Kelp Shrimp Tofu Soup
Ingredients: Kelp, Shrimp, Tofu , onion, ginger,
Seasoning: salt, chicken essence, cooking wine, soy sauce, sesame oil
1. First, remove the shrimp line , wash it, put it in a basin, add appropriate amount of shredded ginger, scallion, and then pour in an appropriate amount of cooking wine, grasp it with your hands and marinate for 15 minutes.
2. Rinse the kelp and set aside. Cut the tofu into 1cm-sized pieces, cut the onion into sections, and cut the ginger into thick shreds for later use. Heat the pan with cold oil, put Stir-fry the onion and ginger in the pot, fry the aroma, add the marinated shrimp, add the seaweed when the shrimp is slightly discolored, then add an appropriate amount of salt and light soy sauce, stir fry evenly, and then add an appropriate amount of water.
3. After boiling on high heat, add tofu, cover the pot and cook for about 10 minutes. Essence of chicken, drizzled with a few drops of sesame oil.
Tips: After the tofu is cut into pieces, it is best to blanch it, or use Rinse gently with water to reduce the beany smell of tofu. Secondly, rinse the marinated shrimps before putting them into the pot. Do not bring the marinated sauce into the pot, because these sauces have a strong fishy smell.
Third course: Fried yam
Ingredients: yam, carrot, black fungus, Snow peas, green onions, ginger
Seasoning: starch, salt, oyster sauce, chicken essence
1. Peel the yam, cut into slices with a knife, remove the fascia from the peas, blanch them in a pot for later use, peel and wash the carrots Clean and slice, and blanch in water for later use. Soak the fungus and blanch for about 5 minutes, remove and cut into small pieces for later use.
2. Cut green onion and slice ginger; heat the pan with cold oil, put the onion and ginger into the pot first After frying the aroma, add yam slices, stir fry quickly, then add a little water and an appropriate amount of oyster sauce, then add fungus and stir fry evenly.
3. Stir-fry the yam until broken, stir-fry the carrot slices and snow peas evenly, Then add a little salt and chicken essence to taste, and finally, use a little starch to make a gravy and pour it into the pot, stir fry it evenly, and then you can get out of the pot.
Tips : This dish needs to blanch the ingredients in advance, because different ingredients have different cooking times, but frying for a long time will affect the taste. And blanching in advance can reduce the cooking time.
Finally, Lao Yu would like to remind everyone that as we grow older, our sense of taste will also decrease, so we will be able to eat salty taste unknowingly. As we all know, eating too much salt is not good, so it is best Words, when cooking dishes, use a spoon you are familiar with to add salt. Don’t add salt according to your own taste. This will only make the taste more salty! I am a glutton, thank you for watching, thank you!