Enteritis is a very common disease in life. There are many reasons for enteritis. It may be a problem with diet or poor physical fitness. Enteritis has always existed and will affect the health of the body. How to treat enteritis? Patients with enteritis should control their diet, what food should I eat?
How to treat enteritis
1. Maintain a good attitude: The first thing that patients with enteritis should do is to adjust their attitude, and maintaining a good attitude can improve the disease. If everyone is always in a tense and unhappy state for a long time, it is very likely that the pyloric sphincter will not function properly and the disease will be aggravated.
2. Quit smoking and alcohol: The substances contained in tobacco will make the stomach acid more and more, which will stimulate our stomach. , and smoking a lot of cigarettes can also cause bile reflux. Frequent drinking or excessive drinking will also aggravate the symptoms of enteritis. Patients should quit smoking and drinking in their life.
3. Patients with enteritis should use less drugs that will damage the gastrointestinal mucosa. After you have enteritis, you should be careful when taking medicines. You should not take medicines casually, mainly if you take medicines randomly for a long time, which is likely to cause damage to the mucous membranes, which will aggravate the disease.
4. Actively treat infection lesions in the throat: patients with chronic gastroenteritis should never put saliva, snot and other dirty things with bacteria and viruses into their mouths in their daily life. Because once these dirty things reach the stomach, it is easy to cause the infection of the gastrointestinal mucosa, and then aggravate the disease.
5. Pay attention to diet: irritating foods such as too sour, too spicy, raw and cold foods that are not easy to digest, and friends with chronic gastroenteritis are not allowed to eat. In addition, when the patient’s friend eats, they must bite very finely, and let them mix with the saliva at the same time, so that the gastrointestinal mucosa can be less stimulated.
Causes of enteritis
1. Improper diet: if the patient’s friends are violent in their daily life Overeating, eating cold food, and eating unclean food may all lead to enteritis.
2. Allergic factors: Some people are allergic to shrimp, seafood, fish and other foods, so after eating these foods, it may cause allergic reactions, resulting in the occurrence of enteritis.
3. Bacterial and viral infections: In daily life, some foods may carry bacteria or viruses. If you are not careful, it may cause enteritis.