Nowadays, both life and work are inseparable from electronic products, especially some people often use computers for work and maintain a posture when using computers, which is a common cause of cervical spondylosis. After suffering from cervical spondylosis, the body will have a lot of uncomfortable symptoms, so how to adjust it in normal times?
How to adjust cervical spondylosis
1. Change it bad habits. People with cervical spondylosis should avoid looking down at their mobile phones for a long time in their lives, or often looking at computers. If you often maintain a posture to study and work, it will increase the burden on the neck. Everyone should move the neck appropriately at regular intervals to avoid fatigue.
2. Keep warm. Today’s office workers basically blow the air conditioner every day, or do not keep the neck warm when it is cold. In life, everyone should do a good job of keeping warm.
3. Regardless of whether you have cervical spondylosis, you must maintain a good sleeping posture in your life. When sleeping, you should choose a pillow that is suitable for you, especially the height should be appropriate. When using the pillow, it must not be too high or too low, and you should also avoid non-physiological postures of the cervical spine, resulting in symptoms such as cervical spine pain.
4. Regular neck exercises. Regular neck exercises can relax the muscles of the neck, relieve muscle tension and spasm, and strengthen the resistance of the neck muscles. The method is to tilt the head forward 10 times, backward 10 times, left 10 times, right 10 times, and then slowly shake your head.
5. Perform acupuncture and massage. If the cervical spine is not good, the symptoms can be relieved by acupuncture and massage. Acupuncture and massage can dredge the meridians of the neck, thereby eliminating neck pain, limited movement and other symptoms.
Causes of cervical spondylosis
1. Developmental cervical spinal stenosis strong>
In recent years, the inner diameter of the cervical vertebral canal, especially the sagittal diameter, has been clearly defined, which is not only very important to the occurrence and development of cervical spondylosis, but also to the diagnosis, treatment, selection of surgical methods and prognosis of cervical spondylosis. close relationship. Clinically, it can often be seen that some people have severe cervical degeneration and obvious osteophyte hyperplasia, but do not suffer from the disease. The main reason is that the sagittal diameter of the cervical spinal canal is wide and there is a large compensatory space in the spinal canal. While some patients with cervical spine degeneration is not very serious, but the symptoms appear early and are more serious. It can be seen from the imaging data that the actual diameter of the cervical spinal canal is one of the main factors that determine the appearance of neurological symptoms.
2. Chronic strain
The so-called chronic strain refers to various overruns that exceed the maximum or local tolerance of the normal physiological activity range Activity. Because it is different from obvious trauma or accidents in life and work, it is easy to be ignored, but it is directly related to the occurrence, development, treatment and prognosis of cervical spondylosis. The occurrence and causes of this kind of strain mainly come from the following three situations: 1. Bad sleeping position; 2. Improper working posture; 3. Inappropriate physical exercise.
3. Degenerative changes of cervical vertebra
Cervical vertebral degenerative changes are the main cause of cervical spondylosis, among which the degeneration of intervertebral disc is particularly important, which is the main cause of cervical spondylosis. The first factor of structural degeneration, and a series of pathological anatomical and pathophysiological changes of cervical spondylosis have evolved.