Entering the winter moon, it is recommended to “eat 3 vegetables and 2 fruits, and avoid 2”, so that you can survive the winter in a healthy and safe way.
It has already entered the winter month, and the weather will get colder and colder in the future. At this time, don’t be greedy and eat something randomly. For example, food that is too cold or raw and cold is not recommended at this time. It is better to eat something warm and seasonal to respect winter.
Entering the winter moon, no matter men, women or children, we must pay attention to diet and supplement nutrition , the physique can be stronger. It is recommended to “eat 3 vegetables and 2 fruits, and avoid 2 kinds”. They are all seasonal foods that should be eaten in winter and are suitable for eating.
Eat 3 vegetables and 2 fruits
First dish: cabbage
Northern people like to hoard Cabbage, everyone knows this. In fact, cabbage is a seasonal vegetable in winter, and it is rich in various vitamins and dietary fiber, and it is quite low in calories. It is worth eating frequently.
【Cabbage Stewed Tofu】
Recipe: cabbage, tofu, fungus, ham, onion and garlic, soy sauce, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, chicken essence
1. Soak the fungus in advance. After soaking and washing, cut into small pieces, wash the cabbage and cut into slices, slice the tofu, slice the ham, and mince the onion and garlic.
2. Pour oil into a hot pan, pour in the tofu, and fry on both sides until golden. Then add minced green onion and garlic and sauté until fragrant, then add cabbage, fungus, and ham to fry together. After frying until raw, season with appropriate amount of soy sauce, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, and chicken essence, pour in tofu, and pour in 1 bowl of water , Cover the lid and simmer for about 8 minutes, and finally pour in the starch water, and take it out of the pot after it thickens.
Second dish: Yam
As a food with the same source of medicine and food, yam is very popular in winter. Eating it often can strengthen the spleen and stomach, nourish Qi, has many benefits, and tastes good. It is recommended that you eat it often.
【Small fried yam】
Recipe: yam, fungus, snow peas, water starch, salt, chicken essence, onion and ginger
1 ,Tear off the fascia of the snow pea, clean it, peel the yam and slice it, soak the fungus for later use, and cut the green onion and ginger slices.
2. Add a proper amount of oil to the pot, add the onion and ginger and fry until fragrant, then pour in the yam and fry until it breaks. Next, pour in the black fungus and snow peas, stir-fry for a while, after frying, add an appropriate amount of salt and chicken essence to taste, add a small amount of water starch to thicken, and it can be out of the pan.
Third dish: Chrysanthemum chrysanthemum
Chrysanthemum chrysanthemum is usually ordered when eating hot pot. Our family also likes to fry it. There is no need to add meat. It is delicious when fried. Chrysanthemum chrysanthemum, also known as the emperor’s dish, can be eaten regularly to appetize and eliminate food.
【Dried Chrysanthemum Chrysanthemum】< /p>
Recipe: Chrysanthemum chrysanthemum, dried fragrant, dried chili, garlic, salt, chicken essence, soy sauce
Wash Chrysanthemum chrysanthemum, cut into pieces Catch ghosts in sections, cut the fragrant dried into slices, cut the dried peppers into sections, and mince the garlic. Heat a pan with cold oil, add minced garlic and dried chili, stir-fry after sautéing, add chrysanthemum chrysanthemum and continue to stir-fry, stir-fry over high heat until raw, add salt, chicken essence and light soy sauce, and stir-fry well out of the pan.
The first fruit: Sydney
The climate is dry in winter, so it is suitable to eat more pears. It is rich in nutrition and water, which can moisturize the lungs. Whether it is eaten directly or made into pear soup, it is sweet and delicious.
【Sugarcane Horseshoe Sydney Soup】 strong>
Recipe: Sugarcane, water chestnut, pear, wolfberry
Peel and wash the sugarcane and cut into small pieces. Half-cut, the Sydney does not need to be peeled, just cut into small pieces, then peel the water chestnut, and wash the wolfberry. Prepare a casserole, pour sugar cane, water chestnut, and Sydney together, add an appropriate amount of water, boil on high heat, turn to low heat and simmer for 1 hour, finally add wolfberry and stir, and you can drink.
Second Fruit: Chestnut
Chestnut, known as the “King of Dried Fruits”, is a good tonic in winter, rich in protein, vitamins and other nutrients, suitable for all ages.
【Chestnut Roast Chicken】
Recipe: Chicken , chestnut, onion and ginger, salt, chicken essence, white pepper powder, soy sauce, oyster sauce, cooking wine
1. After washing the chestnut, cut a small hole on it and put it in the water Cook for about 10 minutes, take it out and rinse it with cold water, and then peel off the skin. Cut the chicken into pieces, blanch it in a pot under cold water, remove it for later use, and chop the onion and ginger.
2. Heat up a wok with cold oil. After sautéing shallot and ginger, add chicken and quickly stir-fry, then cook an appropriate amount of cooking wine, stir-fry until the chicken changes color, add white pepper, light soy sauce, oyster sauce to taste, stir-fry until the color changes Pour in the chestnuts, add water, cover the lid and start to simmer. Stew for about half an hour, and finally season with salt and chicken essence, and use high heat to collect the juice.
Bogey 2 samples
What is not suitable for eating in winter? The first is raw and cold food, and the second is food that is too salty. Raw and cold food, for example, is too cold, or many people like to eat raw Seafood, which is considered more delicious, is not recommended. It is relatively dry in winter, and eating too much salty food can easily cause physical discomfort.