Heart stent refers to coronary artery stent, which is a commonly used medical device in cardiac interventional surgery. It can increase coronary blood flow. It is made of stainless steel, nickel-titanium alloy Or cobalt-chromium alloy and other braided mesh devices, the earliest bare metal stents, most of the current drug-coated stents, and bioabsorbable stents.
If the patient has coronary heart disease, do coronary CT or coronary angiography, it is found that the coronary artery is severely narrowed, and at the same time Accompanied by symptoms such as angina pectoris, clinically, in addition to drug treatment, a heart stent needs to be installed. After coronary artery stenting, long-term medication is required. In addition, in daily life, you must pay attention to a low-fat diet, keep exercising, and quit smoking and drinking.
Are heart bypasses and heart stents the same thing?
Heart bypasses and heart stents are not the same thing.
Heart bypass and heart stent are both ways to treat coronary heart disease. Coronary heart disease refers to the blood vessels that supply the heart , such as coronary artery stenosis, if the blood pressure narrows more than 70%, myocardial ischemia may occur when the patient is slightly active. Or surgical treatment with stents.
1. Heart bypass: heart Bypass is a kind of surgical operation that requires an operation, and then the sternum is sawn open to expose the heart, and the blood supply at both ends of the lesion is reconstructed with its own materials, including the radial artery, great saphenous vein, and internal mammary artery, which is the heart. For bypassing, if there are three or more coronary stenosis, it is generally necessary to place multiple keys. In this case, heart bypassing can achieve effective results.
2. Stent: Cardiac stent is a type of minimally invasive surgery, it is a coronary stent, and is usually performed by interventional method , puncture the femoral artery, radial artery, brachial artery, etc., mainly through the wire guide tube and then send the stent to the position of coronary stenosis for positioning, restoration of blood supply, and precise release. If the patient’s coronary arteries are only two or one Root vessel lesions can generally be treated simply with stents.
except heart stent , what kind of treatment?
If the coronary artery is narrowed and the stenosis is greater than or equal to 70%, it may occur when the patient moves slightly Myocardial ischemia requires treatment at this time. In addition to drug treatment, there are two ways to restore blood flow and treat coronary artery stenosis:
1. Medical treatment: heart stent, coronary artery stent placement is a small minimally invasive operation. The doctor places the stent in the narrowed part through the artery, and then opens the stent. After the balloon is expanded, the blood flow is smooth , The stenosis is relieved.
2. Surgical treatment: heart bypass, heart bypass refers to cardiac surgeons opening the great saphenous vein through thoracotomy Take it out, connect one end to the aorta, and the other end to the distal end of the narrowed blood vessel. After the suture operation, the blood flow bypasses the narrowed part and directly supplies the myocardium. This is called coronary artery bypass surgery, that is, heart bypass surgery.
Which situation requires heart surgery Stents and heart bypasses?
If the coronary artery is severely stenotic, resulting in restricted blood flow to the heart and insufficient blood supply to the myocardium, stent implantation should be considered Coronary atherosclerotic heart disease, referred to as coronary heart disease, refers to the blood supply of the heart, and the coronary artery is narrowed due to atherosclerosis, which leads to myocardial ischemia, chest tightness and chest pain and other clinical symptoms.
Stent implantation should be considered for severe coronary heart disease, such as acute coronary syndrome, due to severe stenosis atherosclerosis Plaque ruptures, leading to acute thrombus formation, causing interruption of myocardial blood accumulation, leading to myocardial ischemic necrosis area through stent to open blocked blood vessels, and restore myocardial reperfusion.
1. Persistent angina: The occurrence of angina has a lot to do with heart disease. If angina occurs only occasionally, the condition is not very serious and can be relieved by proper rest. If angina persists, attention should be paid. It is best to use stent surgery in time Dilate blood vessels, promote the smooth flow of blood vessels, thereby alleviating the condition.
2. The degree of coronary artery stenosis exceeds 70%: To a certain extent, the severity of coronary artery stenosis determines It is determined whether a heart stent is needed. If the coronary artery stenosis exceeds 70% and causes various abnormal symptoms, it is best to deal with it through heart stent surgery. Only in this way can the stenosis be effectively controlled.
3. Acute myocardial infarction : Once the patient has acute myocardial infarction, it is necessary to control it through heart stent surgery in the first time, because the pathogenesis of this disease is relatively complicated, not only easy to relapse, if it is not treated in time during the development process, the patient The life of the patient will be threatened. This disease can hardly be improved by taking medicine alone, and cardiac stent surgery is required in time.
Heart bypass, clinically refers to heart bypass surgery, when the body has coronary artery stenosis or In the case of blockage, heart bypass surgery is required only if the effect of drug treatment or interventional therapy is not good. Heart bypass surgery is usually suitable for patients with narrowing of one or more coronary arteries, resulting in insufficient blood supply due to blockage.
But not all coronary artery stenosis needs to be treated by heart bypass surgery, if the patient is only mild For moderate or moderate stenosis, drug treatment can be used first, and anticoagulant drugs such as aspirin enteric-coated tablets and clopidogrel bisulfate should be used under the guidance of a doctor.
If the coronary artery stenosis is relatively serious and there is obvious dyspnea, shortness of breath, chest pain, etc., the symptoms can be treated with coronary artery stents under the doctor’s judgment. This operation is a minimally invasive interventional operation that does not require For thoracotomy, blood vessels need only be punctured under local anesthesia to advance the catheter through the blood vessel. After the catheter reaches the opening of the coronary artery, a special delivery system is used to place the stent on the lesion, and then the catheter can be withdrawn.
1. Cardiac insufficiency: If there is heart insufficiency accompanied by obvious shortness of breath, Difficulty breathing, confusion, etc., need to be treated by heart bypass surgery as soon as possible, which can improve heart ischemia and make breathing smooth.
2. Coronary arteries Atherosclerotic heart disease: Coronary atherosclerotic heart disease is a relatively common heart disease. If coronary artery stenosis, blood circulation blockage, arrhythmia, etc. have occurred, heart bypass surgery should be performed as soon as possible to improve the function of the heart .
3. Acute myocardial infarction: If there is acute myocardial infarction, it is usually accompanied by interventricular septal perforation, and two In the case of cusp valve rupture, heart bypass surgery should be performed as soon as possible to improve symptoms and maintain local blood supply.
How long can you live with a heart stent installed? The doctor no longer hides it, let’s see
After the heart stent, how much can you live Years cannot be judged. Cardiac stent is a commonly used medical device in cardiac interventional surgery. It has the function of dredging arteries. The main material is stainless steel iron alloy or cobalt-chromium alloy. After cardiac stenting, take secondary preventive drugs for coronary heart disease on time, such as aspirin, clopidogrel, atorvastatin, enalapril, metoprolol, etc.
Manage coronary heart disease well Risk factors such as high blood pressure, high blood fat, high blood sugar, good weight control, good mentality, cardiac rehabilitation, regular follow-up visits to the hospital, and long-term survival. If the condition is serious and the individual’s physical fitness is not good, the postoperative recovery effect will be poor , it may not be too long to survive with a heart stent.
After the heart stent was done, the secondary prevention of coronary heart disease was not carried out, that is, the drug was stopped. If the risk factors of cardiovascular disease are well controlled, there is a high possibility of restenosis in the stent, or re-narrowing of blood vessels in other parts, it may require two stents, and myocardial infarction may also occur.
Only repeated implantation Stents, myocardial infarction, or myocardial infarction before stenting, the heart function has been damaged, the prognosis of patients with clinical heart failure is relatively poor, the 5-year survival rate may be about 50%, so the heart stent can live a few days Affected by many factors, it cannot be accurately judged.