The weather in winter is cold and dry, and the incidence of common diseases such as colds, dry skin, and rhinitis has increased significantly.
How to take preventive measures to keep these frequently-occurring diseases out?
Prevention methods:< /strong>
- Know the weather changes in time, add clothes according to the weather to keep out the cold, and prevent colds.
- Eat a reasonable diet, and those with poor physique can appropriately increase beef, mutton, beans, etc. according to their own needs The intake of foods such as vegetables, sweet potatoes, and radishes can improve the body’s resistance.
- Appropriate amount of water to prevent respiratory dryness.
- Avoid excessively greasy, spicy and irritating food.
- Pay attention to ventilation indoors to reduce the chance of infection. Especially for heating in the north, windows should be opened regularly for ventilation.
- Choose when the sun is plentiful and the wind is low, go out to strengthen physical exercise, enhance physical fitness .
Prescription 1: 9 grams of Codonopsis pilosula, 9 grams of tangerine peel, 6 grams of roasted licorice, brewed in boiling water instead of tea can benefit qi and solidify the surface, Suitable for those who are short of breath, tired, and not resistant to cold;
Recipe 2: 9 grams of Platycodon grandiflorum, 9 grams of tangerine peel, 6 grams of licorice, brewed in boiling water as a tea substitute can relieve cough and reduce phlegm, suitable for those who are prone to cough and expectoration.
Attention, the above precautions Only use it under the guidance of a physician.
- First of all, pay attention to moisturizing. The temperature of the bath water should not be too high, the time should not be too long, the bath should not be too frequent, and try not to use soap. After bathing, skin cream should be applied in time.
- The diet should be light, do not eat spicy food, eat more food that nourishes blood or nourishes yin Food, such as jujube, black sesame, etc.; adding wolfberry, angelica, radix and other traditional Chinese medicines to the soup can help nourish the yin fluid.
- In terms of health preservation, Chinese medicine advocates nourishing yin in autumn and winter, so in winter, you should have less sex and go to bed early Getting up late can play a role in nourishing kidney essence.
- You can often massage Quchi and Taixi points to nourish yin and moisten dryness.
- Strong-smelling items, cosmetics, etc. will stimulate rhinitis and should avoid contact.
- It is best to use a humidifier in a room with air conditioning and heating to keep the indoor air moist and fresh.
- In order to improve the ability to resist cold and disease, wash your face with cold water every morning.
- Learn the correct way to blow your nose, blow one side first, then the other side, Do not use excessive force.
- Usually massage Yingxiang, Bitong and Yintang points for health care.
- When massaging, you need to rub the palms of both hands to heat up, and then use the middle fingers of both hands to exert force Press and knead 100 times until the acupoints feel sore. You can also push the bridge of the nose and rub the wings of the nose. Persevering in doing so can prevent rhinitis.
- Patients with asthma can go to the hospital to check for allergens, avoid contact with allergens in daily life, and go out in foggy days wear mask.
- It is necessary to actively prevent colds, because colds and upper respiratory tract infections (especially viral infections) are The most common trigger of an asthma attack.
- For influenza, you can get a flu vaccine for prevention.
- Usually avoid overwork and emotional agitation, so as not to induce asthma.
Therapeutic prescription one: Gorgon walnut porridge
30 grams of Gorgon fruit, 20 grams of walnut kernels, 10 red dates, 50 grams of japonica rice, cooked in porridge, it has the effect of invigorating the kidney, nourishing Qi and relieving asthma.
Therapeutic prescription two: Shenling porridge
Slice Codonopsis and ginger into thin slices, mash Poria cocos and soak for half an hour, take concoction, cook porridge with japonica rice, it has the function of nourishing lung and Qi , The effect of strengthening the surface and stopping asthma.
- Pay attention to keep warm, it is recommended to exercise after the sun comes out in winter, the exercise intensity should be appropriate, preferably Choose less strenuous exercise such as walking, jogging, or tai chi.
- Many people have the habit of tonic in winter, but due to the lack of winter sports, if a lot of tonic , will cause blood lipids to rise, and cardiovascular and cerebrovascular accidents may occur.
- Therefore, we need scientific tonic, we can eat more high protein that is good for cardiovascular and cerebrovascular , high-vitamin, high-fiber, low-fat diet, such as milk, fish, celery, corn, etc. It is recommended that the daily salt intake of people over 50 years old, hypertension, diabetes, and chronic kidney disease should not exceed 1.5 grams. Limit alcohol.
- Do regular physical examinations, hypertensive patients should take medicine on time, and do not suddenly reduce or stop medicine.
- Try to maintain emotional stability and avoid mental tension and agitation.
- Usually, you can often massage Laogong, Neiguan, Hegu, and Shen under the guidance of a doctor Acupoints such as Menmen and Shaofu have the effects of dredging meridians, promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis, and have preventive effects on cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.