An elderly friend who suffered from stomach problems left a message to Hua Zi, saying that his stomach was uncomfortable, he always felt stomach bloating, stomach pain, sometimes nausea and vomiting, and he didn’t eat much at each meal I feel full and lose weight. I went to the hospital to check the gastroscope and found that the gastric mucosa was inflamed, but the medicine only relieved it for a while, and it would recur after stopping the medicine.
Hua Zi told her that stomach problems mainly depend on “nurturing”, not “treatment”. Drugs are only auxiliary means, and promoting the self-repair of gastric mucosa is the key to treating stomach problems.
First, stomach problems are “well-raised”
As the saying goes “Stomach disease depends on treatment for three points, and nourishment for seven points”, and this sentence makes sense. The gastric mucosa needs to peristalize every day to stir various foods into chyme. During this process, the gastric mucosa will inevitably be damaged by friction with the food. Therefore,The gastric mucosa needs a strong repair and regeneration function to be able to Maintain normal physiological function.
Stomach acid and pepsin are attack factors; mucus and mucosal cells on the stomach wall are defense factors. Under normal circumstances, the two are balanced. When the attack factor is greater than the defense factor, gastric disease will occur . If you want to cure stomach problems, you must weaken the attack factor, strengthen the defense factor, and use the self-healing function of the gastric mucosa to nourish the stomach.
Second, pay attention to the influence of neurosis
Many people say that their stomach problems are very serious, but after doing the corresponding examinations, they find that there is no abnormality, or there is only mild inflammation, which does not reach the level of serious symptoms. This may be It is a neurosis, also known as somatic symptoms caused by autonomic disorders.
The body’s organ activities are regulated by the autonomic nervous system, and one’s emotions affect the excitability of the autonomic nervous system. For example, when people are nervous and fearful, they will sweat and their heart rate will increase; when they are shy, they will blush; when they are depressed, they will lose their appetite and other reactions. It is the emotion that causes the excitation of the autonomic nervous system and affects the function of the organs.
Many people only have mild stomach discomfort, but they are overly sensitive, which will expand the discomfort and subjectively think that they are sick, which will lead to stomach symptoms, but go to the hospital. But no cause could be found. Some people panic, resulting in repeated medical treatment and worsening symptoms.
If you are under the domination of anxiety, fear, depression and other bad emotions for a long time, it will cause long-term overexcitation of the sympathetic nerves, which will cause the gastric artery to constrict, and the gastric mucosa will not get enough blood supply, weakening the The defense ability of the stomach will cause a real stomach disease, and if the negative emotions cannot be overcome, the disease will be repeated and difficult to cure.
Three, developing correct eating habits can nourish the stomach
1. Regular diet: People with bad stomach should pay attention to regular diet, avoid overeating, chew slowly when eating, let the teeth and The tongue replaces part of the function of the stomach and avoids the mechanical friction of large pieces of food on the gastric mucosa.
2. Reduce irritation: You can use seasonings normally in your diet, but avoid overdoing it, do not eat too spicy, too sour, too sweet, too cold, or too hot Etc. diet; it is best not to drink strong tea, coffee, and carbonated beverages such as cola; avoid alcohol.
3. Control salt intake: Table salt is sodium chloride, sodium ion will stimulate gastric acid secretion, and chloride ion is the raw material for synthesizing gastric acid, so people with stomach problems People should reduce salt intake, and the total amount of salt intake per day should not exceed 5 grams.
4. Reduce sugar and oil: High-sugar and high-oil diets will stimulate gastric acid secretion. People with bad stomach should reduce consumption of high-sugar and fried foods .
5. Ensure nutritional balance: The repair of gastric mucosa requires protein, vitamins and trace elements to provide material basis, so it is necessary to ensure the diversity of diet, containing high-quality protein The lean meat, eggs, beans, and vegetables and fruits need to be eaten in moderation.
6. Don’t drink porridge for a long time: Although soft and rotten porridge and noodles are easy to digest, long-term consumption of too soft and rotten food will lead to the normal function of the stomach Degeneration, so maintaining a normal diet is the correct way to nourish the stomach.
7. Good exercise and sleep: Regular exercise can help improve mood, promote gastrointestinal motility, and improve digestive function. Insufficient sleep will weaken the human immune system, and adequate sleep will increase the defense factor of the stomach and promote the self-repair of the stomach.
To sum up, the stomach has a strong self-healing ability. As long as the factors that hurt the stomach are reduced, the stomach disease can be cured. When nourishing the stomach, pay attention to the effects of neurosis and eating habits on the stomach. People with severe symptoms need to go to the hospital for examination, and under the guidance of a doctor, use drugs for auxiliary treatment. I am Huazi, a pharmacist. Welcome to follow me and share more health knowledge.