Have pustules and acne?
How many bags have you been bitten by mosquitoes?
The corners of the mouth are rotten?
Give some erythromycin…
low-cost erythromycin ointment< /span>
It has always been a “regular customer” in the family medicine cabinet of ordinary people
A topic about erythromycin ointment
#doctor remind erythromycin ointment< /strong>
Never use it for a long time#
Rush to the hot search
Erythromycin ointment≠ panacea
The composition of erythromycin ointment is very simple, per gram Contains 10 mg of erythromycin, as well as excipients paraffin, yellow vaseline. There are two main types of erythromycin ointment:Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory, and infection prevention for minor injuries. Erythromycin ointment can treat these conditions:
< span>1. Folliculitis: such as red papules scattered on both sides of the mouth, it hurts when touched, even if there is obvious oozing It can be used in the case of eruption and erosion.
2. Hemorrhoids: After cleaning the anus, apply a small amount of erythromycin ointment to reduce discomfort.
3. Mosquito bites: When the situation is more serious, apply an appropriate amount of this ointment, twice a day, for 5 to 7 days.
4. Chilblains: When the frostbite has ruptured, apply 1% erythromycin ointment to the unbroken area to protect the wound. Be careful not to apply on cracked skin.
5. Rotten mouth:It is more common in preschool children. A small amount of erythromycin ointment can be applied, along with vitamin B2.
6. Barbs: Soak your hands in warm water first, wait until the skin is soft, then cut off the barbs and apply erythromycin ointment.
7. Nosebleeds:Apply a small amount of erythromycin ointment to the nasal septum, 4-5 times a day, to improve the nasal environment and prevent re-bleeding.
8. Minor contusion:Erythromycin ointment can be used for minor bruises, cuts or other wounds. Generally, the affected area is cleaned and disinfected, and an appropriate amount of ointment is applied to the affected area, twice a day.
9. Mild burns: span>Scalds of small area can be washed with cold water first, and then apply erythromycin ointment thinly.
Abusing erythromycin ointment, what are the consequences?
1. Dry skin: erythromycin ointment is the best A common side effect is dry skin. Therefore, stop applying when the affected area is almost healed.
2. Allergic reactions:Some people may experience discomfort after using erythromycin ointment, and the degree of allergy varies from person to person. Once an allergic reaction occurs, the drug should be stopped in time to avoid more harm to yourself.
3. Resistance: span>Erythromycin ointment belongs to antibiotic drugs. All these drugs have a common feature, that is, drug resistance. In short, the more you use it, the less effective it will be. In addition, erythromycin antibiotics are special drugs for the treatment of mycoplasma pneumonia. If drug resistance develops, once a serious infection such as mycoplasma pneumonia occurs, there may be no drugs available.
How long is erythromycin ointment long term?
Generally speaking, under the condition of rational use of erythromycin ointment, symptoms will improve within 3 days. If the symptoms of redness and swelling of the skin and oozing pus do not improve after 3 days of use, the drug should be discontinued immediately.
How should I use erythromycin ointment?
Before use, read the instructions in detail, and those with contraindications try not to use it. If it is used in combination with other medicines, you should consult your physician or pharmacist first.
is used when appears For some adverse reactions, the drug should be stopped immediately. For special populations such as breastfeeding and pregnant women, children, the elderly, patients with poor liver and kidney function, the drug should be used under the guidance of a doctor .
CCTV, Health Times, Times Net, Changsha Evening News, etc.Review: Ren Bo, Feifei, Mao Wei