The doctor told you, what is your organ most afraid of?
Organs such as the heart, stomach, liver and pancreas are the most important organs in our body and play an indispensable role in us. Any organ If there is a problem, it is very likely to affect the normal function of our body. Then, let the doctors at the Affiliated Hospital of Southwest Medical University tell you what our organs are most afraid of?
1. Gastroenterologist: “Stomach, afraid of too much” Overeating and overeating will increase the burden on the stomach and damage the health of the stomach. The long-term saturation of the stomach is not conducive to the repair of the gastric mucosa, resulting in an imbalance between the invasive effect of gastric acid on the gastric mucosa and the defense function of the mucosal barrier, causing various gastric diseases.
The regularity of three meals, after meals, massage the abdomen clockwise to promote digestion and reduce food accumulation.
2. Cardiologist: “Heart, fear of salt” Salt is an important factor in the occurrence and development of hypertension. More than 60% of salt-sensitive people, high salt intake can cause high blood pressure and cause damage to the heart, brain, kidneys and other organs.
Limit salt and supplement potassium, the daily salt intake per person should not exceed 6 grams, eat more fresh vegetables and fruits every day to supplement potassium salt, increase dietary potassium Sodium intake ratio. Increase exercise and maintain mental balance. 3. Respiratory physician: “Lungs are afraid of smoke” Long-term smoking and second-hand smoke will damage the lungs, resulting in stagnation of phlegm and drinking in the alveoli, blocking the airways. normal cycle. The doctor reminds: long-term smoking and second-hand smoke will damage the lungs, resulting in stagnation of phlegm and drinking in the alveoli, blocking the airway, the clear air cannot be inhaled, the turbid air cannot be discharged, the upper and lower air cannot be circulated, and the blood cannot circulate normally.
4. Nephrologist: “Kidney, afraid of thirst” The concentration of waste and toxins carried in the fluid increases. The doctor reminds: drink more water, it is best to drink water every day, and do not eat too salty at the same time, it is recommended to control the salt intake within 6 grams per day.
5. Hepatobiliary surgeon: “Liver, afraid of alcohol!” Excessive drinking will reduce the liver’s ability to evolve blood, leading to increased toxins in the body, causing liver damage and various diseases. Long-term excessive drinking can easily lead to cirrhosis of the liver. The doctor reminds: moderate drinking or no drinking, the daily intake of alcohol should not exceed 25 grams for men and 15 grams for women.
6. Gastroenterologist: “Pancreas, afraid of support” Some people call pancreatitis “a disease of wealth”, it can be seen that Diet control is important to prevent pancreatic disease. After eating, the brain will automatically stimulate the pancreas to secrete pancreatic juice into the gastrointestinal tract. After overeating, more pancreatic juice will be secreted, which will stimulate the pancreas and cause acute pancreatitis. The doctor reminds: Don’t eat too much, just 70% full, mainly light. Reduce the use of high-fat, pickled, and smoked foods, and control the amount of alcohol you drink.
7. Gastrointestinal surgeon: “Intestine, afraid of sitting” Sitting for a long time will slow down the peristalsis of the intestinal tract, and will also make food stay in the intestinal tract for a long time, which is not conducive to Food absorption and digestion may cause constipation. The doctor reminds: develop regular bowel habits, especially after breakfast every day. Exercise more, exercise can promote the peristalsis of the gastrointestinal tract, help smooth defecation, and make carcinogens come into contact with the mucosa of the large intestine Reduced time and the incidence of colorectal cancer.
8. Hepatobiliary surgeon: “Ball, afraid of oil”, liver and gallbladder afraid of “oil”, fatty diet or animal Excessive intake will change the effective components of bile, and cholesterol will be precipitated from bile to form cholesterol crystals and finally gallbladder stones.
9. Urology surgeon: “Bladder, I’m afraid to hold back! “When you hold back your urine, your bladder will be enlarged, which will reduce the elasticity of the bladder wall, and the baroreceptors on the bladder will become dull. When the resistance is reduced, bacteria will take advantage of the weakness, which will not only easily cause urinary system diseases such as cystitis and urethritis, but also affect kidney function in severe cases. The doctor reminds: develop good habits, do not hold back urine, and get rid of holding back urine as soon as possible This bad habit, eat more fruits and less spicy food.
When the skin is exposed to strong light, it will cause direct damage to the skin and accelerate the aging of the skin. After the skin is sunburned, diffuse erythema, molting, etc. will appear on the sunburned part, and bullae will appear in serious cases. It is accompanied by itching and burning sensation. The doctor reminds: sun protection is not limited to summer, as long as it is daytime, no matter it is cloudy or sunny, you should do a good job of sun protection, go out with an umbrella, apply sunscreen, avoid exposure to the sun, etc., and take comprehensive sun protection measures , to protect your skin health.