Introduction: Different nutrients in food have different adaptations to the body, especially those with People with developing chronic diseases need to be more cautious. First understand the ingredients of the food, so that it will not affect the disease before ingestion, Otherwise, wrong diet for a long time will make the disease develop faster.
In the case of diabetes, the indicators continue to be unstable, and complications may occur later. So, does eating chili lower blood sugar or raise blood sugar? Let’s learn about it with the editor.
Appropriate amount What benefits can eating chili bring to the human body?
1. Supplementary nutrition: Chili contains more vitamins, calcium and iron , carotene, dietary fiber and other nutrients, especially carotene and vitamin C, Proper eating can supplement the body’s nutrition.
2. Increase appetite: Chili contains Capsaicin has a stimulating effect on the mouth and gastrointestinal tract. Proper consumption of pepper can promote the secretion of digestive juice, increase the activity of digestive enzymes, and accelerate Gastrointestinal peristalsis, increase appetite.
3. Cure a cold: Pepper contains The active substance capsaicin, the active substance capsaicin in peppers in spicy food has the effect of diluting nasal mucus, which in turn helps to clear the cold caused by It can relieve nasal congestion and make breathing easier, which is beneficial to the recovery of colds.
4 , Promote human blood circulation: Pepper alsohas certain medicinal properties, which can promote human blood circulation Circulation, thereby improving people’s symptoms of cold, frostbite, vascular headache and so on.
5. Dispel cold and warm stomach: pepper The nature is warm, eating properly can promote blood circulation< span>, after eating, the body will heat up, the heartbeat will speed up, and the capillaries will dilate, so you will feel hot all over the body, which has the effect of dispelling cold and warming the stomach.
6. Prevent obesity: Pepper contains a Effectively burn fat in the body, accelerate metabolism, and consume calories in the body Speed up, so as to achieve the effect of weight loss.
Diabetes Does the patient eat chili to lower blood sugar or raise blood sugar? The endocrinologist tells the truth
According to relevant research data, it is found that if you like spicy food, the risk of diabetes is relatively low,< /span> But what we call spicy is capsaicin.
Because capsaicin in peppers enters the body, it will promote the secretion of insulin and play a role The effect of regulating blood sugar, and related experimental studies have shown that capsaicin can also have a certain preventive effect on the prevention of stroke, fatty liver and intestinal diseases.
Zhang Dongmei, director of the Department of Endocrinology, Xiangya Hospital, Central South University, reminds , eating spicy food can have a certain protective effect on diabetic patients, but if you eat some fried sweets, it will increase the risk of diabetes.
Eating chili often can improve blood sugar, as long as you choose the right cooking of chili in daily life method without adversely affecting blood sugar levels.
Diabetes What should patients pay attention to when eating chili?
Point 1, don’t overeat
Because chili is also irritating to a certain extent, it can increase your appetite. When many people eat spicy food, they don’t stop their chopsticks even though they say it’s spicy. It is easy to eat too much, but it is not good to eat too much.
It may not only be susceptible to blood sugar, but also your “chrysanthemum”.
Point 2, eat peppers in the right way< /strong>
Diabetics should pay attention to the choice of peppers. It is recommended to choose fresh peppers instead of dried peppers. Also choose peppers that are not overly spicy.
The nutritional value of green pepper is relatively high< span>, which is rich in vitamins, B vitamins C and carotene, green peppers also contain vitamin P, which promotes the absorption of vitamin C, and it is not easy to lose even if it is cooked at high temperature.
Conclusion: Chili does not cause blood sugar Elevated, if eaten correctly, it will help reduce the risk of diabetes, so sugar lovers can eat chili, but there are also precautions when eating chili, and you must pay attention to it at ordinary times to avoid backfire.