Cupping therapy can remove cold and dampness, remove blood stasis, dredge meridians, activate qi and activate blood, reduce swelling and relieve pain, remove toxin and relieve heat It has the functions of adjusting the balance of yin and yang of the human body, relieving fatigue, strengthening the body and eliminating pathogenic factors, curing diseases and enhancing physical fitness. Cupping therapy has become one of the important methods of family treatment because of its simple operation, easy to learn and understand, wide indications, good therapeutic effect, obvious health care effect, no side effects, and simple cupping.
However, cupping often has various reactions such as local flushing, purple red, purple black, blisters, bleeding spots, and blood blisters. Causes the fear of the therapist, and doubts and rejects the efficacy of cupping because some people do not know the symptoms corresponding to these different reactions. In fact, these changes in color and shape are the normal reflection of cupping treatment. They will gradually disappear during repeated cupping treatment. There is no need to worry. Generally, no treatment is required. It can be absorbed naturally. Simply sterilize the blisters with alcohol, puncture the blisters, squeeze out the liquid in the blisters, and heal in 3-5 days.
Some common can printing dyes are reacted The summary is as follows, for reference when cupping users identify their condition:
1. >——Indicates insufficient blood supply, poor menstruation, mostly qi stagnation and blood stasis.
2. The can is printed purple with plaques< span>——indicates cold blood stasis syndrome,
the mouth of the can is purple-black—mostly fire poison,
purple with plaques ——It is mostly a syndrome of cold blood coagulation and stasis. The degree of purple is different, indicating that the degree of the disease is also different.
3. The can print is scattered with purple dots and different shades< /strong>——Indicates qi stagnation and blood stasis.
4. The can print is bright red and bright― – Indicates yin deficiency, qi and blood deficiency, or yin and fire.
5. The can is printed red and dark― – Mostly indicates high blood lipids, high blood viscosity, and heat evil.
6. The skin at the mouth of the can is whitish, not warm to the touch, chills, and chills , from Baishui Pao—mostly due to rheumatism.
If the skin at the mouth of the can is white, there is no other phenomenon——indicating Most of them are anemia, deficient cold, and dampness.
If the skin at the mouth of the jar is pale and cold, you cannot afford white water.< /span>——Most of them are due to severe wind and cold.
If there is foam in the white pan, and itching during the process of leaving the can—Mostly for exhausting cold and exhausting rheumatism.
The can print is gray and white, and it is not warm to the touch—mostly deficient and cold Warm and evil.
7. There are skin lines and slight itching on the surface of the can printing ——Indicates wind evil and dampness.
8. There is moisture in the inner wall of the tank ――Indicates that there is moisture in the area.
9. Blisters appear on the can print―― It means that there is heavy moisture in the body.
If there is blood in the bubbles——it is hot Damp poison reaction,
yellow blisters or yellow-green blisters and pus and sticky, jelly-like substances —mostly with inflammation and severe.
10. Pain at the cupping site—— Indicates that there is fire poison in the body,
feeling pain at the mouth of the can and then itching― ―Indicates that fire toxins are expelled first, followed by wind, cold and dampness.
11. No obvious pot spot reaction after cupping, no local skin congestion, or although there is Mild flushing, but disappears quickly after taking the can and restores the skin’s original color–generally indicates no or mild disease.
12. During the continuous cupping process, the color of the pot spot gradually becomes lighter or decreases< span>——Indicates that the condition is gradually relieved or the disease is close to recovery.
13. The liquid sucked out by pricking and cupping may manifest differently ‘s condition. It is generally believed that:
Blood indicates mild disease p>
Black or silt indicates heavier silt resistance
Yellow water indicates damp-heat syndrome
Clear water shows cold-dampness syndrome.
Under normal circumstances, according to the changes in the pigments of the above diagnosis, combined with clinical symptoms, there are Sexual symptomatic cupping therapy can receive good results.
Analysis: Diagnosis of pot spots in different body areas ◆
Different pot spots appear in different areas of the body, also represent different clinical significance. So, what are the danger signals on the body that the can spots in different regions bring us? Here’s a brief introduction:Diagnosis of pot spot
3. White appears and the gallbladder function is low.
4. A lavender circle appears, frightened and timid.
5. The flaky rash is cholecystitis.
Canning spot in liver area:
1. There is a flushing rash when the can is lifted Symptoms such as headache, irritability, red face, red ears, yellow urine, and dry stools can occur.
2. When the center of the pot spot turns blue when the pot is lifted, it indicates that the patient has hepatitis.
3. When the can is lifted, if there is a lavender circle around it, and the inside of the circle is white, it is caused by stagnation of qi, that is, anger.
4. A purple circle around it is fatty liver,
5. A large area of flushing appears, accompanied by swelling and hardness Symptoms of alcoholic liver.
6. The appearance of purple or purple red in the entire liver area indicates high blood viscosity.
7. The liver is cirrhosis if it appears purplish-cyan and stiff.
8. There are livedo purple spots with white and white spots, and some may be accompanied by liver ascites.
Tank spots in the spleen area:
1. A flushing rash appears when taking out the tank When the jug is in, it indicates loss of appetite or fullness of both ribs after eating, loose stools and may be accompanied by dizziness, fatigue and other symptoms
2. A bulging phenomenon indicates signs of splenomegaly. Accompanied by bad temper and unstable temperament.
3. Redness or flushing accompanied by enlarged pores, indicating dampness and heat in the spleen, aversion to cold, and sweating.
4. A depression appears, indicating poor spleen function, weakness, slow action, slow temperament, and dislike of speech.
5. The appearance of lavender or purple circles indicates stagnation of qi, bad temper, and frequent tantrums.
6. The whole body appears purple or purple, which means hyperlipidemia, high blood viscosity, and may be accompanied by high blood pressure.
> Pot spot in stomach area:
1. Flush red spots appear when taking out the pot, which is a stomach problem.
2. The center of the jar is white when the jar is taken out, which is a stomach-cold disease, manifested as stomach pain, and the pain is aggravated by cold.
3. If there is red color when taking out the can, it indicates anger, loss of appetite, accumulation of food, etc.
4. If there is a lavender circle when the can is lifted, it means anger.
5. A lavender circle appears around it, which is superficial gastritis.
6. A dark purple circle appears around it, which is chronic gastritis.
7. There is a depression with lavender, which is atrophic gastritis.
8. It is concave and gray-white, indicating low gastric function and slow peristalsis. Eat less, stool is not normal.
Tank spots in the large intestine:
1. Purple-red pot spots appear when the can is lifted , indicating that the large intestine is hot, dry stool or bad breath, dizziness and other phenomena may occur.
2. If a lavender circle appears when taking out the can, it indicates that the large intestine has stool, dryness, etc.
3. If white appears when taking out the jar, it means wind-cold invasion, mainly in the abdomen.
4. Red flushing, accompanied by large pores, is due to damp-heat in the large intestine, poor digestion, frequent defecation, or rapid defecation after meals.
5. Appears grayish white, accompanied by depression, slow peristalsis of the large intestine, or accompanied by three to five days to defecate, and accompanied by dry stool.
6. If there are red spots, it is enteritis. If there are purple spots, it is chronic enteritis. If it is lavender, it means that you have had enteritis in the past.
Spots in the small intestine:
1. When the cans appear purple-red spots It is a small bowel dysfunction, mainly manifested as abnormal bowel movements, abdominal cramps, and abdominal distension.
2, white, with large pores, invading the body due to wind and cold, mainly in the abdomen, accompanied by bowel sounds, qi transfer and other phenomena.
3. Gray-white with concave shape, slow peristalsis of the small intestine,
4. Purple-red spots appear enteritis.
5. A dark erythema circle is an ulcer point.
6. Dark purple color indicates that there are toxins in the intestine.
7. The appearance of lavender spots indicates that there was previous inflammation.
8. A dark purple circle around the stool indicates that the stool is not full, dry, and accompanied by stool.
Spots in the kidney area:
1. Purple-red spots appear when the can is lifted, The kidney qi is not solid, such as chronic nephritis, frequent urination and clear. Nocturnal urination, lingering after urination, waist and leg pain.
2. When the jar appears white, it is due to kidney deficiency, swelling of the whole body, more serious below the waist, decreased urine output, abdominal distention and scrotal cyst in severe cases.
3. There are small concave pits when lifting the tank, which is a granular kidney stone. If there are concave white sand particles, it is a gravel kidney stone.
4. The pores appear to expand when the pot is lifted, and it does not subside for a long time. The left kidney indicates that there is wind-cold in the waist, and the right kidney indicates that there is rheumatism in the joints of the two legs.
5. The appearance of purple patches is caused by injuries to the waist, such as sprains, contusions or bruises.
6. If a purple circle or a lavender circle is found inside, it indicates that there is hydrops in the kidney.
7. If the color contrast of the kidneys is very large, such as the left kidney is purple red and the right kidney is gray and white, it indicates that the work of the two kidneys is not coordinated, yang prevails, and yin declines. Yang decline.
8. If both kidneys are purplish red, accompanied by convex and hard shape, it indicates the phenomenon of hyperactivity.
Spots in the bladder area:
1. When there are purple-red ecchymosis when taking out the can, the male is prostatitis, frequent urination, urgency, dysuria, or urination Difficulty, cloudy urine; women with gynecological diseases such as irregular menstruation.
2. If there are purple-red plaques, the plaques are dark, and the male is prostatic hypertrophy, and the female is uterine erosion.
3. The patient has hemorrhoids when there are purple-red spots on the lower part of the can.
4. If the outermost circle is white and the inner circle is lavender when the can is lifted, it indicates that there are signs of diabetes. If the middle of the can is red, it indicates that there is a plus sign. . At least two or more.
5. If peeling occurs when taking out the can, it indicates the symptoms of chronic diabetes.
6. If the whole tank is gray-white and has a concave shape, it indicates sexual dysfunction.
7. If there are irregular lavender circles, it means that you have been frightened. Renal dysfunction.
8. Dark purple patches appear in women, which are gynecological diseases. The upper part is uterine disease, and the oblique upper part of both sides is adnexal or ovarian disease.
9. Women with blue-purple spots are uterine fibroids.
Note: Leave the can for 5 to 6 minutes and then remove the can, and judge the disease according to the skin after removing the can. This method is based on clinical experience, not as a theoretical basis, for reference only.
Source: Meridian Acupoint Sinology Culture
The copyright belongs to the original author. If there is any infringement, please contact us to modify or delete it. Contact number: 0731-85054048 span>
Add to group: strong>All kinds of specialized nursing WeChat groups, join now
Submission:Welcome to the original manuscripts related to nurses span>
Video number: Nursing dry goods and big coffee live broadcast
Follow : Wechat public account classified by nurse department
Buy books:Nursing books, click “read the original text” below to buy< /span>