1. Smoking does not necessarily shorten lifespan, but most patients with lung diseases are smokers. These diseases include chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, squamous cell carcinoma of the lung, small cell lung cancer, lung sarcoma, Chronic bronchitis, idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, most of which are fatal diseases.
2. There are some treatment methods for lung cancer that have better curative effects and less side effects, such as targeted therapy. Many patients look similar to normal people during the process of taking medicine, and the pain is also less. Smoking lung cancer Patients are often unable to use this therapy, and the effect is not good, and it is quickly resistant to resistance.
3. When you smoke more than a certain amount, your physical strength is usually not as good as your age. There is an index for this amount. The calculation method is the index of daily smoking multiplied by the number of years of smoking. When it exceeds 400, you will not only suffer from lung cancer And the probability of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease soars, and often the physical strength will be like ordinary people.
4. In a closed environment, the PM2.5 released by smoking a cigarette exceeds the PM2.5 in the air on most moderately and heavily polluted days of the year, which is It is said that the harm of smoking a cigarette is greater than the damage of heavy air pollution to the human body.
5. The economic losses of smoking in one’s life are greater than the economic benefits that smoking brings to oneself.