The weather in winter is cold and dry, and the incidence of common diseases such as colds, dry skin, and rhinitis has increased significantly.
How to take preventive measures to keep these frequent diseases out?
- Know the weather changes in time, according to Add clothes to keep out the cold weather to prevent cold.
- Eat a reasonable diet. Those with poor physical fitness can appropriately increase the intake of beef, mutton, beans, sweet potatoes, radishes and other foods according to their own needs to improve the body’s resistance.
- Appropriate amount of water to prevent respiratory dryness.
- Avoid excessively greasy, spicy and irritating food.
- Pay attention to ventilation indoors to reduce the chance of infection. Especially for heating in the north, windows should be opened regularly for ventilation.
- Choose a time when the sun is sufficient and the wind is low, and go out to strengthen physical exercise and enhance physical fitness.
- First of all, pay attention to moisturizing. The temperature of the bath water should not be too high, the time should not be too long, the bath should not be too frequent, and try not to use soap. After bathing, skin cream should be applied in time.
- The diet should be light, do not eat spicy food, eat more food that nourishes blood or nourishes yin, such as jujube, black sesame, etc.; stew Adding traditional Chinese medicines such as wolfberry, angelica, and Ophiopogon japonicus to the soup can help nourish the yin fluid.
- In terms of health preservation, traditional Chinese medicine advocates nourishing yin in autumn and winter, so in winter, you should have less sexual intercourse, go to bed early and wake up late, which can play a role in nourishing kidney essence .
- You can often massage Quchi and Taixi points to nourish yin and moisten dryness.
- Smelly items, Cosmetics, etc. will stimulate rhinitis and should avoid contact.
- It is best to use a humidifier in a room with air conditioning and heating to keep the indoor air moist and fresh.
- In order to improve the ability to resist cold and disease, wash your face with cold water every morning.
- Learn the correct way to blow your nose, blow one side first, then the other side, do not use too much force.
- Usually massage Yingxiang, Bitong and Yintang points for health care.
- When massaging, you need to rub the palms of your hands to heat them up, and then use the middle fingers of both hands to press and rub them 100 times until the acupoints feel sore , You can also push the bridge of the nose and rub the wings of the nose. Persistence in doing this can prevent rhinitis.
- Patients with asthma You can go to the hospital to check for allergens, avoid contact with allergens in daily life, and wear a mask when going out in smog.
- Actively prevent colds, because colds and upper respiratory tract infections (especially viral infections) are the most common triggers for asthma attacks.
- For influenza, you can get a flu vaccine for prevention.
- Usually avoid overwork and emotional agitation, so as not to induce asthma.
- Be careful To keep warm, it is recommended to exercise after the sun comes out in winter. The exercise intensity should be appropriate. It is best to choose less intense exercise such as walking, jogging, and Tai Chi.
- Many people have the habit of taking supplements in winter, but due to the lack of sports in winter, if a large amount of supplements are taken, blood lipids will rise, and there may be Cardiovascular accident.
- Therefore, we need scientific tonic, we can eat more high-protein, high-vitamin, high-fiber, low-fat diet that is good for cardiovascular and cerebrovascular , such as milk, fish, celery, corn, etc. It is recommended that people over 50 years old, high blood pressure, diabetes, and patients with chronic kidney disease have a daily salt intake of no more than 1.5 grams, and they must quit smoking and limit alcohol.
- Do regular physical examinations, hypertensive patients should take medicine on time, and do not suddenly reduce or stop taking medicine.
- Try to keep your emotions stable and avoid stress and agitation.
- Usually, under the guidance of a doctor, you can often massage Laogong, Neiguan, Hegu, Shenmen, Shaofu and other acupoints, which can dredge meridians, It has the functions of promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis, and has a preventive effect on cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
(The pictures and texts come from the Internet, if there is any infringement, please contact to delete)