Original content, unauthorized transporters must be investigated!
How can I lose weight and stay away from obesity?
Obesity is the result of indulgent diet and lack of exercise, and weight loss is a matter of methods and skills. If you want to lose weight faster than others, we Be sure to choose the right method to increase the body’s calorie deficit, in order to promote the decline of body fat rate and allow you to lose weight slowly.
Let’s share 6 tips for losing weight: “3 precepts, 3 persistence “, make you back to thin!
1. Quit Habits of snacking and drinking milk tea, these are over-processed, very high-calorie foods that can easily make you fat. As long as you quit these foods and eat three meals regularly, your weight loss is half the battle.
2. Quit sedentary habits, lack of exercise, Sitting for a long time will accelerate the aging of body functions and promote the accumulation of fat. We need to reduce the time we sit and use the trivial time to be active in order to increase calorie consumption.
3. Avoid the bad habit of staying up late to sleep and lack of sleep. Insufficient sleep time and quality can lead to increased cortisol levels and increased fat accumulation. If you can maintain a regular bedtime and go to bed early for a period of time, you will find that you will be more energetic during the day, your metabolism level will also increase, and your fat burning efficiency will also increase.
1. Stick to a healthy diet, the key to a healthy diet is: keep low oil Cook with salt, eat more vegetables, eat less fatty meat, eat eight full meals, and eat three meals regularly, so that you can naturally control your calorie intake.
During weight loss, you must keep your mouth shut. In addition to three meals, you must refuse all kinds of afternoon tea and late-night snacks, and do not eat for 4 hours before going to bed, in order to reduce the burden on your body. Avoid fat accumulation.
2. Insist on drinking more water. Water has no calories and helps the body to circulate and metabolize. Drinking plenty of water can suppress hunger, control food intake, promote waste discharge, and accelerate fat decomposition.
It is recommended to drink more than 10 glasses of water a day, drink more water during the day, reduce the amount of water at night, and avoid frequent nights. People who don’t like drinking water can drink low-calorie and no-calorie drinks such as wolfberry water and tea, but they must stay away from all kinds of milk tea, cola, Sprite and other fattening drinks.
3. If you want to lose weight faster than others and have a better body proportion after losing weight, remember to combine strength training with aerobic exercise when exercising.
Because aerobic exercise can promote fat decomposition, and strength training can strengthen body muscles, increase the body’s basal metabolic value, make you consume more calories every day, and help to lose weight Physical development.
Newbies for strength training can buy a pair of dumbbells to train at home, start at a low weight level, and choose compound exercises such as squats, lunges, bench presses, presses, and goat push-ups. Waiting for the action to activate the body muscles.