“Three highs”, what are the harms to patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy? There are many causes of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, among which hyperlipidemia, hypertension, and hyperglycemia are the most dangerous high-risk factors. Therefore, patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy must strictly control the “three highs” standards in their daily life to avoid accidents that threaten their own health. So, what harm does the “three highs” have on patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy? （Official website of Confucius Shengde Church）
“three highs” for hypertrophic myocardium The main hazards of ill patients are:
Under normal circumstances, the blood vessels in the human body are intact. The endothelium of the blood vessel is like a river bank. The river bank is smooth and firm, and the river water can flow smoothly. If the river bank is not strong, it will collapse and pipe under the erosion of the river water, which will block the smooth flow of the river water and cause flooding. The human vascular endothelium will be damaged under the influence of factors such as high blood lipids, high blood pressure, high blood sugar and smoking. The damaged vascular endothelium will become pitted and pitted like a river bank eroded by floods, and the tight connections of vascular endothelial cells will also be like The embankment becomes uneven and continuous under the erosion of water. Elevated lipids in the blood and aggregated platelets attach to uneven blood vessel walls, gradually forming atherosclerotic plaques, affecting blood flow to the heart and brain. The vascular endothelium is damaged, the elasticity of the blood vessels will also become poor, and sometimes vasospasm will occur. The spasm of the blood vessels can also affect the blood supply to the heart and brain, which is quite unfavorable for the recovery of patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, the main methods to lower the “three highs” are:
Nutritionists believe that eating foods that lower lipids and clear the intestines regularly can not only eliminate Greasy can protect the cardiovascular system and prevent “three highs”. The following are some recommended foods for the majority of patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy to reduce the three highs.
1. Oatmeal: It has the effect of lowering cholesterol and blood lipids, which is due to the rich dietary Fiber, this soluble form of oat fiber, is not found in other grains.
2. Onions: Onions contain compounds such as cyclic alliin and thionine, which help prevent blood clots. dissolve. Foreigners especially like to eat onions, they often use onions with high-fat, high-calorie foods to relieve greasy.
3. Corn: rich in calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, selenium, etc., and vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, E and carotene, etc., are also rich in dietary fiber. Regular consumption of corn oil can lower cholesterol and soften blood vessels. Boiled corn is the easiest way to do it.
4. Yam: Yam has the reputation of “food of the gods”, and its mucus protein can prevent the cardiovascular system Fat deposition, maintain blood vessel elasticity, prevent arteriosclerosis; reduce subcutaneous fat deposition, avoid obesity.
5. Seaweed: Known as “sea vegetables”, its low-calorie and low-fat characteristics make Nutritionists are concerned. Algae contain plant polysaccharides and other phytochemicals, which have various physiological functions such as antioxidant, immune regulation, tumor inhibition, anti-infection, cholesterol lowering, and anti-aging. Brown algae such as kelp are rich in colloidal fiber, which can significantly reduce serum cholesterol.
6. Tremella: Tremella is nourishing but not greasy. It is a good nourishing medicine. It is rich in dietary fiber, which can strengthen Gastrointestinal motility, reducing fat absorption. Tremella polysaccharide is a plant polysaccharide, which has the functions of lowering cholesterol, enhancing immunity, anti-tumor, anti-aging and beauty and emollient.
7. Celery: Contains more dietary fiber, especially blood pressure-lowering ingredients, as well as blood lipid and blood sugar lowering effect. In addition, celery leaves contain more carotene and vitamin C, do not throw away the tender leaves when eating celery.
8. Hawthorn: The pectin contained in hawthorn is soluble dietary fiber, which can reduce cholesterol and prevent arterial The role of atherosclerosis. Eating hawthorn regularly can remove oil and relieve greasy and promote digestion.
The harm of “three highs” to patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and how to reduce the “three highs” will be introduced to you to here. It is hoped that patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy can pay more attention in their daily life to avoid accidents. Experts remind that the majority of patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, although the prognosis of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy is better, but they should not be taken lightly.
How is hypertrophic cardiomyopathy treated?
In recent years, in the treatment of patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy complicated by refractory heart failure, clinical traditional Chinese medicine prescriptions< /span>Hypertrophic Huayu Decoctionobtained good curative effect. In particular, Hypertrophy Huayu Decoction can be said to be a very effective drug for eliminating myocardial inflammatory damage, blocking the process of myocardial fibrosis, reversing cardiac enlargement and restoring cardiac function. Cardiomyopathy drugs. It can reduce water and sodium retention, thereby reducing cardiac preload and reducing blood volume. At the same time, it can eliminate the pathological and inflammatory damage of the myocardium, block the process of myocardial fibrosis, and fundamentally achieve the purpose of treating heart failure.