In our daily life, we can prevent disease by eating foods that have the same effect as penicillin. This food is often referred to as “natural penicillin”, such as common of garlic, fennel, garlic sprouts, etc. I shared a similar article a few days ago, and many people responded, either they were not used to it, or they didn’t have it locally. In order to meet everyone’s requirements, this time I will share 6 common ingredients, all of which are known as “natural penicillin”, let’s take a look!
These 6 kinds of food contain “natural penicillin”, eat a little every now and then, adults and children are less sick
I. Chicken Soup
Chicken soup, especially old hen soup, has always been famous for its delicious taste, and its nutritional value should not be underestimated. Chicken soup is rich in protein and water, and also has a certain anti-inflammatory effect, mainly due to the large amount of zinc in chicken. It has a certain positive effect on the treatment of cold and other symptoms in the human body.
Ingredients: Half a chicken, dried shiitake mushrooms, red dates, wolfberry, ginger slices, scallions, cooking wine, salt
1. Wash the chicken and chop it into pieces, Soak dried shiitake mushrooms, red dates and wolfberries and wash them.
2. Put the chicken pieces in a pot with cold water, add green onion, ginger slices, cooking wine, boil over high heat and skim off the foam. Rinse the chicken pieces and put them in the casserole.
3. Put the mushrooms and red dates in order and boil them, then turn to low heat and simmer for 2 hours. Sprinkle with salt and salt according to your own taste before serving. Wolfberry can be.
Second, garlic sprouts
Garlic sprouts are flower stems extracted from garlic. We all know that garlic has very strong bactericidal ability, so the ability of natural garlic sprouts should not be underestimated. Garlic sprouts contain capsaicin, and its bactericidal ability can reach one-tenth of penicillin. First, it has a good killing effect on pathogenic bacteria and parasites, which can prevent influenza, prevent wound infection and deworming.
【Sautéed Pork with Garlic Scallops】
Ingredients: garlic sprouts, pork belly, chopped green onion, shredded ginger, garlic slices, dried chili segments, cooking wine, soy sauce, salt, pepper, five-spice powder, vegetable oil
1. Wash the garlic sprouts and cut them into sections, put them in a container, add a little salt, mix well, and marinate for 10 minutes. Pre-marinating is for more flavor and crunch.
2. Shred the pork belly for later use. Heat oil in a wok, first pour in the shredded pork and stir fry until the color is browned, stir out the excess oil, then add chopped green onion, shredded ginger, garlic slices, and dried chili sections and continue to stir fry until fragrant
3. Pour in cooking wine and soy sauce to taste, put the garlic sprouts into the pot over high heat, fry until they are broken, add pepper and five-spice powder to taste, stir well and serve.
Broccoli contains a special substance called “sulforaphane”, which is one of the natural active substances with the best anti-AI and anti-AI effects in vegetables. It has been confirmed that cruciferous Plants such as kale, cauliflower, and broccoli are the most abundant.
[Sautéed Broccoli with Vegetables]
Ingredients: broccoli, tomatoes, fungus, eggs, chopped green onion, ginger slices, garlic slices, salt, sugar, soy sauce, oyster sauce
1 , Cut the broccoli into small florets and put them in the water, add salt and flour to gently mix for one minute, then set aside to soak for 10 minutes.
2. Peel the tomatoes and cut them into small pieces, beat 2 eggs, and soak the fungus in advance.
3. Wash the soaked broccoli twice, add a little salt and oil to the boiling water pot, pour in the broccoli and blanch for 1 minute, After that, take out the cold water and control the water for later use. No need to change the water, just blanch the fungus.
4. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the eggs until cooked. Leave the bottom oil in the pot, add chopped green onion, ginger slices, and garlic slices to fry until fragrant, add tomatoes and fry to make juice.
5. Then put the broccoli, fungus and eggs into the pot and stir well. Finally, add salt, sugar, soy sauce, oyster sauce and stir well.
Oysters, commonly known as oysters, oysters, etc., are the largest farmed shellfish in the world. The zinc content of oysters ranks first in human food. Ancient and modern Chinese and foreign people believe that oysters have the functions of curing weakness and detoxifying erysipelas. Oysters are rich in a variety of nutrients, especially zinc content, which is one of the essential trace elements for the human body. It is often hailed as the “flower of life” and “the source of intelligence”, so oysters are called “natural penicillin”. .
[Oysters with Garlic]
Ingredients: oysters, garlic, millet pepper, soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, sugar, oil, chopped green onion
1. Clean the oysters for later use. Chop the garlic into minced garlic, and cut the millet pepper into circles.
2. Heat oil in a pot, add minced garlic and fry until fragrant, then pour in millet pepper rings and stir fry evenly, and finally pour in raw Soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, sugar, and simmer for 3 minutes on low heat.
3. Put the oysters on a plate that can withstand high temperature, put garlic sauce on it, and steam for 5 minutes after the water is boiled. That’s it.
Ginger is pungent and warm, and has the effect of expelling cold, helping yang, sterilizing and anti-inflammatory, and the gingerol contained in ginger can stimulate the secretion of saliva well, achieve the effect of promoting gastrointestinal digestion, and is excellent for enhancing appetite.
Ingredients : 1 catties of ginger, 400 grams of sugar
1. Peel and wash the ginger, cut into 2 mm thin slices, and wash it in water. Add water to the pot, add ginger slices after the water boils, boil for 10 minutes, reduceSpicy.
2. Remove the boiled ginger, add sugar while it is still hot, stir well and set aside to marinate until the sugar is completely melted. Then pour it directly into the wok, turn on the medium heat and keep stirring until the pot starts to boil, turn down the heat and continue to stir fry for a while.
3. When the water evaporates, the sugar liquid becomes more and more viscous, and there are white sandy sugar grains on the side of the pot. Turn off the heat, stir fry quickly for two minutes, and the sugar will turn into sand.
Portulaca is a growth A weed in vegetable gardens, farmland, and roadsides, it is also called “long-lived vegetable” because of its tenacious vitality and resistance to drought and waterlogging. The whole plant of purslane is used for medicinal purposes, and has the functions of clearing away heat and dampness, detoxifying and reducing swelling, and reducing inflammation.
Ingredients: purslane, millet pepper rings, minced garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, salt, balsamic vinegar
1, purslane picking After washing, put it in boiling water, add a little salt and oil, blanch for 30 seconds until the color is green and then remove it. Quickly put it into cold water to wash off the mucus on it, then drain the water and put it in a large bowl.
2. Put minced garlic, millet pepper rings, light soy sauce, sesame oil, salt and balsamic vinegar into a large bowl, mix well Can.
Well, the above are the 6 kinds of foods that contain natural penicillin to share with friends. Do you know which vegetables contain natural penicillin? Let me know by leaving a message! Having said that, although these 5 kinds of vegetables are called “natural penicillin”, they cannot be used in place of medicines. Remember to see a doctor when you are sick. Finally, I wish you all good health, eat well and fragrant!