Mango is a tropical fruit. It has sweet flesh and a lot of juice. It is a fruit that many people like. People who eat mango often, do you know what its benefits are? There are many ways to eat mango. It can be made into drinks, and it is often made into desserts. Some people are not suitable for eating mangoes. What are the taboos of mangoes?
Benefits of mangoes
1. Nourishing the skin: Eating mangoes regularly is good for our skin The main advantage is that mangoes are rich in vitamins. When these substances are in the body, they can moisturize the skin and provide a variety of nutrients for the skin, so female friends can eat more mangoes at ordinary times.
2. Clean up the stomach: You must know that mango is a food that is good for our stomach. Now some people are in the car or boat, There will be symptoms of motion sickness and seasickness. At this time, eating mango can improve the symptoms very well. The substances in mango have a better antiemetic effect.
3. Disease resistance: Some studies have shown that there is a large amount of vitamin A in the pulp of mangoes. When this substance enters the body, it can play a role in disease resistance. Everyone insists on eating mangoes in life. It can prevent many diseases. Women eat more mangoes and can prevent breast diseases.
4. Sterilization: The extract of mango leaves can inhibit Pseudomonas pyogenes, Escherichia coli, and Pseudomonas aeruginosa. In addition, it can also treat human skin and some digestive system infections. At the same time, it also has the effect of inhibiting the influenza virus.
5. Prevention and treatment of high blood pressure and arteriosclerosis: Because mangoes are rich in nutrients, vitamin C, minerals, etc., mangoes not only have preventive effects on diseases, but also prevent arteriosclerosis and high blood pressure. The therapeutic effect of blood pressure.
6. Prevention of constipation: If women are constipated, not only will their skin be darker, but their health will also be affected a lot. Mangoes contain a lot of fiber, which aids in bowel movements and helps prevent constipation in women.
How to eat mango
Mango glutinous rice cake
Ingredients: 80g glutinous rice flour, 10g sticky rice flour, 10g custard powder, 40g sugar, 50g water, 100g coconut milk, appropriate amount of shredded coconut, and 2 mangoes.
Method: Mix the main ingredients;
mix sugar, water and coconut milk, then bring to a boil, pay attention to the sweetness;
mix the solution with In the flour, stir quickly until smooth and free of crumbs;
Steam the dough for 20 minutes on medium heat, take it out and let it cool;
Cut the mango into small pieces;
Pick up the dough, wrap a few mango flesh, roll it into a ball shape, and roll it with shredded coconut.
Mango Melaleuca Box