The uterus exists in a woman’s body, and its role is self-evident. Although a woman can still survive after having her uterus removed, it is also a very abnormal survival. Therefore, for some young women, it is very important to protect their uterus.
The role of the uterus< /strong>
1. Pregnancy: The fetus is born after the embryo implants in the uterus. It can be said that The womb is the cradle of all human beings, and new life cannot be conceived without the womb.
2. Participate in endocrine: The uterus can metabolize a variety of growth hormones, maintain endocrine balance, and avoid endocrine disorders. cause other diseases to appear.
3. Maintenance of uterus and ovaries: The most serious thing is that hysterectomy can cause irreversible damage to the uterus and ovaries, which can cause irreversible damage to the body. The danger of redemption. The study found that women who had undergone hysterectomy were 4 years older than women of the same age with premature uterine and ovarian failure, and their menopausal symptoms increased by 34%.
4. Menstrual effects: The monthly menarche is a sign of women’s reproductive health and also a woman’s basal metabolism It has the functions of promoting the upgrading of the female hematopoietic function system and removing toxins from the body.
5. Immune function: The uterus also has immune function. Once the immune function of the body is removed, it will be different immediately horizontal destruction.
5 categories of uterus “dislikes” Fruits, it is best for women to eat less, don’t be self-willed
Dragon fruit can prevent constipation, promote eye health, enhance bone density, help cell membrane growth, and prevent anemia. However, dragon fruit is cold and sweet in taste. Women are weak during menstruation. If they eat cold dragon fruit, it will cause gastrointestinal infection, affect the contractile function of the uterus, and make it difficult to discharge menstrual blood, resulting in poor menstruation and congestion. resistance. If you eat dragon fruit, it will further increase the burden on the uterus.
Watermelon belongs to A cold and cool fruit, women should not eat more, especially in summer, it is a normal thing to eat watermelon, but eating too much watermelon will cause back pain and aggravate the leakage of yang qi, which will lead to the endogenous cold evil and damage. our womb. Especially during the physiological period, it is best not to eat cold food such as watermelon.
Women in It is best not to eat persimmons during menstruation, because persimmons are cold and cold, which is not good for the uterus, and can easily cause uterine contractions, resulting in poor menstrual blood discharge. Especially for women with cold palace, do not eat persimmons, so as not to cause dysmenorrhea.
Banana is cold in nature, and eating too many bananas can cause abdominal pain and diarrhea In severe cases, it will induce uterine contractions. Therefore, from a health point of view, it is best for women to eat less bananas.
Sydney has a lot of water and trace elements, which can supplement nutrition, rejuvenate the skin, and improve water and convenience. It is a cold fruit. Women who eat too much Sydney will stimulate the uterus, cause abdominal pain or prolonged menstruation, etc., which is not conducive to the protection of the uterus. Therefore, women should choose Sydney carefully.
< p data-track="24">03
How to protect my womb?
1, each half Years or 1 year to a regular hospital for re-examination, especially to check the lesions of the genitals. Usually pay attention to the hygiene of their own life, the uterus is also the biggest victim.
2. Adhere to contraception and have planned births. If women often have abortions, they can also cause infection in the uterine cavity, or are prone to secondary infertility.
3. Proper exercise and good health are also very good for the uterus. You can practice yoga, which is also the best way to maintain the uterus. .
4. In terms of diet, you should also avoid cold and spicy foods, and eat more foods with high vitamin content…