Prevention of summer infectious diseases
The temperature is getting higher and higher, and the pace of summer is getting faster More and more, summer is the season of high incidence of respiratory and intestinal infectious diseases. Preventing infectious diseases in summer, guarding health, and spending a healthy and happy summer is perfect!
The picture above is from the Internet
Common infectious diseases in summer
1. Intestinal infectious diseases: cholera, paracholera, dysentery, typhoid, paratyphoid, viral hepatitis, etc.
2. Mosquito-borne infectious diseases: malaria, dengue fever, Japanese encephalitis, etc.
3. Mouse-borne infectious diseases: leptospirosis, epidemic hemorrhagic fever, etc.
Causes of infectious diseases in summer
The hot weather in summer, the rapid growth and reproduction of various bacteria and viruses, and the easy contamination of water, food and the environment are the main reasons for the easy occurrence of various infectious diseases.
Rats, flies, mosquitoes, cockroaches, etc. are the peak breeding season in summer, and the various pathogens they carry can easily contaminate water sources, food, and the environment, making humans sick.
The weather is hot, and people consume a lot of physical energy. Drinking too much water weakens the gastrointestinal function and disease resistance, and is easy to cause disease.
Above From the web
Clinical manifestations of common infectious diseases in summer
1. Typhoid fever: incubation period of 1-2 weeks, slow onset, rising body temperature, persistent high fever, relatively bradycardia, indifferent expression, weakness, rash, hepatosplenomegaly.
2. Cholera: Painless severe diarrhea, watery stools with vomiting, more than 10 times a day, rapid and severe dehydration.
3. Dysentery: rapid onset, fever, abdominal pain, tenesmus, low stool volume, mucus, pus and blood in the stool, several times to more than 10 times a day.
4. Malaria: Chills and fever, body temperature over 39℃, profuse sweating, pale complexion, body pain, fatigue, intermittent or every other day.
5. Dengue fever: rapid onset, chills, high fever of 39-40℃, severe headache, orbital pain, muscle and joint pain, bleeding tendency, flushing of face, neck and chest called “three red signs”, Conjunctival hemorrhage.
6. Japanese encephalitis: acute onset, general malaise, headache, high fever, nausea, vomiting as jet-like, convulsions, more common in children.
7. Leptospirosis: rapid onset, chills, fever with flaccid fever, generalized myalgia, especially gastrocnemius, fatigue, conjunctival hemorrhage, superficial lymph node enlargement, easily misdiagnosed as “epidemic” Sexual Influenza”.
8. Epidemic hemorrhagic fever: also known as hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome, fever, body pain, fatigue, headache, orbital pain, abdominal pain, bleeding flushing in the face and chest, extensive capillary hemorrhage throughout the body, less Pee.
Above From the web
How to prevent summer infectious diseases
1. Open windows regularly for natural ventilation, which can effectively reduce the number of microorganisms in indoor air and improve indoor air quality.
2. Do not mix personal hygiene products. Personal towels, toothbrushes, and tableware should be disinfected or replaced regularly. Change, wash, and dry clothes and bedding frequently.
3. Use toilet paper to cover sneezing, coughing and cleaning of the nose. Do not throw used toilet paper anywhere.
4. Vaccination. Common infectious diseases now generally have vaccines. Planned artificial automatic immunization is the main link to prevent the occurrence of various infectious diseases. Preventive vaccines are the best positive means to prevent the occurrence of infectious diseases.
5, a reasonable diet, easy to light, high in vitamins, should eat more foods rich in high-quality protein and trace elements, such as lean meat, eggs, jujube, honey and fresh vegetables, fruits and so on.
6, strengthen exercise, enhance immunity. In spring, the metabolism of the human body begins to flourish, which is a good time for exercise. Actively participate in sports and exercise regularly to enhance resistance.
7. Usually, it is necessary to avoid crowds and crowds, especially public places with poor ventilation.
The content of this article is integrated from the Internet