Ménière’s syndrome is similar to the “vertigo” syndrome in traditional Chinese medicine, such as “Su Wen·Zhizhenyaoda” “Records: “The victory of Jueyin, tinnitus, dizziness, unhappy desire to vomit”. “Danxi Heart Method” also says: “The dizzy person says that his blackness is spinning, his eyes are closed, his eyes are black, and his body is deaf, just like standing on a boat and car, when he starts, he is about to fall.” The disease was described very vividly. Traditional Chinese medicine generally believes that the occurrence of vertigo is related to wind, fire, phlegm, dampness and Qi deficiency.
Yu’s clinical syndrome divides the disease into four types: wind-fire upper inflammation, phlegm-damp middle resistance, liver-kidney yin deficiency, and qi-deficiency depression. Tianma Gouteng Decoction or Longdan Xiegan Decoction is used to treat it, the phlegm-dampness type is treated with self-made Danduanning decoction, the liver-kidney yin deficiency type is treated with Qiju Dihuang Pill (tang), and the qi-deficiency type is treated with Buzhong Yiqi Decoction. .
In the clinical investigation, among the four types, phlegm-dampness middle-resistance type is the most common. According to this, Yu’s unique ingenuity, Li Shugan Huayin, reduce turbidity and expel wind The method is to use Xiaochaihu Tang, Wuling Powder and Erchen Tang together, and add Chuanxiong and Tianma to form the usual Vertigo Ning Decoction. type, the Meniere’s syndrome can indeed be corresponding, the drug to the disease.
Bupleurum 18g, Scutellaria 10g, Ginger 10g, Pinellia 10g, Codonopsis 10g, Sunburn 10g, 6 pieces of jujube, 30g of Poria, 30g of Alisma, 12g of Atractylodes, 10g of Guizhi, 10g of dried tangerine peel, 10g of Chuanxiong, and 10g of Tianma. Decoction, divided into two servings.
Xiao Chaihu Decoction reconciles Shaoyang and treats typhoid fever and Shaoyang syndrome. Soothes the liver and clears heat, resolves phlegm and lowers turbidity; Wuling powder warms yang and transforms qi, and diureses water and reduces turbidity. , spit saliva foam and epilepsy” syndrome; Erchen Tang is the main prescription for the treatment of damp-phlegm. The three prescriptions seem to be common, but the combined use has the comprehensive effect of soothing the liver and clearing heat, resolving phlegm and removing drinking, regulating qi and reducing turbidity. The joining of the party makes the utility of the party more comprehensive and thoughtful.
There are special medicines in the prescription, in addition to Tianma and Chuanxiong, especially Alisma is the most important. “Compendium of Materia Medica” records: “Alismatis is flat, sweet and light in taste, light can penetrate, and the smell is thin, so it is beneficial to water and excreted.” Modern research shows that the medicine contains a lot of potassium salt, which is beneficial to water without hurting yin. It promotes the leakage of endolymph and has a significant effect on eliminating labyrinth edema.
Common additions and subtractions:
(1) For those who are upset and have a bitter mouth, add gentian 10g, skullcap 10g, Gardenia 10g, psyllium (cloth bag) 10g.
(2) For those with red tongue and strong heart, add 10g of bamboo leaves and 10g of raw licorice.
(3) For those with excessive liver yang and high blood pressure, add 12g of chrysanthemum, 15g of Radix japonica, 15g of Cassia and 10g of Citrus aurantium.
(4) For headache, add 12g of chrysanthemum, 12g of Vitex, and 12g of Chili.
(5) For those with deficiency of qi and blood and low blood pressure, add 30g of Astragalus, 12g of Angelica and 10g of Guizhi.
(6) For cervical spondylosis and neck pain, add 20g of pueraria, 20g of Salvia, and 12g of Angelica.
(7) In the remission period, those who are partial to liver and kidney yin deficiency should be treated with Qiju Dihuang Pills (soup); those who are partial to qi deficiency and subsidence should be treated with Buzhong Yiqi Decoction. .
A daily article to accompany traditional Chinese medicine practitioners to grow
Please pay attention to the public account, Valley of Medicine