Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis is an unexplained disease characterized by diffuse alveolitis and structural disturbances in the alveoli that eventually lead to interstitial fibrosis. The main pathological features are the mixed presence of fibrosis and inflammatory cell infiltration in the interstitial and alveolar spaces. So how is pulmonary fibrosis diagnosed?
Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis is the main symptom
1. Dyspnea, exertional dyspnea and progressive aggravation, shallow breathing, may have nasal alar flaps and accessory muscles participating in breathing, but most of them do not have orthopnea.
2. There is no cough in the early stage of cough and expectoration of sputum, and dry cough or a small amount of mucus sputum may occur later. It is easy to have secondary infection, mucopurulent sputum or purulent sputum, and occasionally bloody sputum.
3. Systemic symptoms may include weight loss, fatigue, loss of appetite, joint pain, etc., which are generally rare. The acute form may have fever.
The diagnosis of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis is based on the pathological diagnosis made by thoracoscopic or open lung biopsy. However, when the condition is critical and is not suitable for lung biopsy, it is still necessary to make a correct diagnosis based on the medical history, physical signs, chest X-ray, and chest CT for timely treatment.
How can idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis be prevented?
1. Due to the slow course of the disease, medical staff should check carefully to make a clear diagnosis. 2. Encourage patients to establish confidence in overcoming the disease and actively cooperate with treatment.
3. Strengthen physical exercise to enhance disease resistance. Pay attention to keeping warm in winter. 4, pay attention to adjust the diet, increase nutrition; smokers must quit smoking.
5. Patients should be encouraged to participate in pulmonary rehabilitation exercises such as daily walking, stepping on stationary bicycles, etc. Although they cannot increase lung capacity, they can change activity tolerance, reduce symptoms of dyspnea and improve life. quality.
How is interstitial pneumonia treated?
Traditional Chinese medicine Wenshen Qingfei Decoction Chinese herbal medicine Jin, Houttuynia cordata has the effect of clearing lung and detoxification, and tangerine peel has the effect of regulating Qi and transforming The effect of phlegm is effectively combined with drugs, which can effectively regulate the body’s internal heat caused by lung dryness and jin injury, refining body fluid to form phlegm, and the syndrome of mutual accumulation of phlegm and heat, nourishing yin and clearing heat, resolving phlegm and eliminating phlegm, and has antiviral effects on the human body. and enhance cellular immunity.
Wenshen Qingfei Decoction is very effective in the treatment of interstitial pneumonia. Quickly enter the lung tissue cells, activate the autoimmune function of the lungs, regulate the vagus nerve of the airway, activate the resistance of the respiratory system, rebuild the immune system, enhance the patient’s own immune function, and produce effective antibodies, which is equivalent to cutting off the lungs from re-infection The channel of the treatment focuses not only on “governance” but also on “nurturing”, and comprehensively eliminates repeated attacks.