[Source: China Economic Times Shanxi Reporter Station]
Scorching summer, weather The hot, humid climate can bring too much moisture to the body if you are not careful. If the moisture in the body is not removed in time, a series of uncomfortable symptoms will appear in the human body, such as easy fatigue, drowsiness and laziness, loss of appetite and so on.
What is moisture
Moisture is “wind, Cold, summer heat, dampness, dryness, fire” is one of the six qi, which corresponds to dryness and is the condition for the growth of all things. When the humidity exceeds the range that the human body can regulate, it will lead to the occurrence of diseases, which is called dampness in traditional Chinese medicine. Diseases caused by dampness often have insidious onset, long course, slow change, and may recur or be difficult to heal, such as eczema, arthritis, asthma, etc.
In addition, dampness often does not fight alone, but joins forces with other pathogens to attack the human body. It can be combined with “wind” to form “rheumatism”, it can also be combined with “cold” to form “cold dampness”, it can be combined with heat to form “humid heat”, and it can also be combined with “summer” The formation of “summer dampness” may also occur, such as wind, cold, dampness, or the combination of three evils such as wind, dampness, and heat. It can be seen that Shi Xie is really a troublesome guy.
Summer dampness should be eaten with three beans
1, mung beans
“Materia Medica for Truth” has a cloud: “Mung bean is sweet and cold in nature.
In traditional Chinese medicine, it is a dual-purpose ingredient for medicine and food. However, it should be noted that mung bean is cold in nature, deficient in the spleen and stomach, and those who are prone to diarrhea should not take it.
>>>>Lily Mung Bean Soup
[Ingredients] 100 grams of fresh lily, 250 grams of mung beans, and appropriate amount of rock sugar.
1. Wash the mung beans, peel off the lilies, and put them into the casserole together;
2. , switch to slow fire until the mung bean blossoms and the lily are broken;
3. Add rock sugar and serve.
2, red bean
Also called red bean, it can be used for red bean soup and red bean porridge or bean paste.
“Compendium of Materia Medica” said it “can benefit water and reduce swelling”. The saponins contained in adzuki bean can stimulate the intestinal tract, so it has a good diuretic effect. In addition, adzuki bean also contains protein, fat, starch and other ingredients.
>>>>Red Bean and Barley Huaishan Soup
[Ingredients] 30 grams of raw barley, 30 grams of red bean, 30 grams of Chinese yam, 3 candied dates, 200 grams of spine, 3 slices of ginger . (3-4 persons).
1. Wash each medicinal diet, soak raw barley, red bean and Chinese yam, and crack the spine;
2. Raw barley, red bean , Put 2500 ml of water in a clay pot of Huaishan, put the rest of the ingredients in after the fire is boiled, and simmer for 1 hour.
3. White lentils
White lentils are called “the first bean to remove dampness”. It is also a good ingredient with the same origin of medicine and food. It not only has a good effect of invigorating the spleen and removing dampness, but also relieving heat, which is suitable for summer.
“Compendium of Materia Medica” records that: “White lentils are mild in nature, neutralizing, and the spleen is also the valley. It stops diarrhea and warms the spleen and stomach.”
>> >>White lentils and yam porridge
[Ingredients] 30g of white lentils, 30g of fresh iron stick yam, and 100g of rice.
1. After washing the white lentils, add appropriate amount of water to soak, preferably for more than 4 hours;
2. Lentils (including the previously soaked water), boil on high heat, and turn to low heat for 30 minutes;
3. After about 30 minutes, add fresh diced yam and rice;
4. Boil on high heat, turn to low heat and cook until the porridge is cooked;
5. Before serving, you can add an appropriate amount of rock sugar to taste, the whole family (including children over one year old) can taste this “crystal clear” , the taste is smooth, the white lentils and yam porridge are invigorating and nourishing.
Disclaimer: The copyright of this article belongs to the original author. Contact us by email, we will deal with it in time. Email address: [email protected]