“Rain gives birth to a hundred grains” is called Grain Rain. This is the last solar term of spring in the twenty-four solar terms, and a more prosperous summer is coming. Before and after Grain Rain, the amount of precipitation increases significantly, which is very suitable for the growth of crops, but the temperature begins to rise and the humidity is relatively heavy. Therefore, some adjustments should be made in the diet. It is necessary to have a balanced nutrition, eat according to the seasons, and be healthy in order to meet the warmer summer.
Tomorrow’s Grain Rain, remember to eat more of these 6 kinds of delicious food, eat according to the season, and your body will be healthier.
Crucian Carp Tofu Soup
Ingredients: crucian carp, tofu, vegetable oil, salt, cooking wine, ginger slices.
1. The crucian carp is disemboweled and cleaned. Use a flower knife on both sides of the fish, and marinate with cooking wine and ginger.
2. After the pan is hot, add oil and sprinkle a little salt. Put the marinated crucian carp into the pan and fry until golden on both sides. Pour in an appropriate amount of boiling water.
3. Cut the tofu into small pieces, put them in the pot, simmer for 20 minutes, add salt to taste and serve.
Shredded kelp with celery
Ingredients: celery, dried kelp, salt, sesame oil, soy sauce, vinegar.
1. Soak the dried kelp with water in advance, clean the sediment on it, and cut it into shreds; clean the celery and cut it into small pieces.
2. Put celery and kelp into boiling water respectively, blanch and remove, set aside.
3. Put the shredded kelp and celery in a bowl, add the right amount of sesame oil, salt, soy sauce, vinegar, stir well and serve.
Toon Scrambled Eggs
Ingredients: eggs, toon sprouts, salt, cooking oil
< p data-track="37">1. Toon sprouts remove the old leaves, clean them, blanch them in boiling water, and cut them into pieces.
2. Put the toona sinensis in a bowl, beat in the eggs, and mix well.
3. Pour oil in the pot, pour in the toon egg liquid, fry until cooked and then serve.
Fried mung bean sprouts
Ingredients: mung bean sprouts, dried peppers, salt, oil
1. Clean the mung bean sprouts and remove the roots.
2. Pour oil into the pot, add dry chili peppers, add mung bean sprouts and stir fry over high heat.
3. Stir fry until the bean sprouts are cooked through, add the right amount of salt, stir fry for a few times and you can serve.
Fried Duck with Pineapple
Ingredients: duck, pineapple, salt, vegetable oil, soy sauce, oyster sauce cooking wine .
1. Peel and clean the purchased pineapple, cut it into small pieces, and soak it in salt water for ten minutes.
2. Clean the duck meat and cut it into small pieces, add water to the pot, put the duck meat down, boil the water for 3 minutes, skim off the foam in the middle, Remove the duck meat and wash it with cold water.
3. Pour oil in the pot, add ginger and garlic slices and saute until fragrant, pour in the duck meat that has been blanched in water, stir fry until the oil is removed, put Add cooking wine, soy sauce, oil consumption, pour in half a bowl of water, cover and simmer for ten minutes.
4. Finally pour in pineapple, drain the soup, and add an appropriate amount The salt is ready to serve.