Prevention and Control of Novel Coronavirus Pneumonia
Close Contact Determination
and Management Guidelines
In order to guide local governments to further determine and manage risk personnel such as new coronary pneumonia cases and close contacts of asymptomatic infected persons, this document is formulated. guide.
1. Judgment principle
“content_title” height=”300″ layout=”responsive” sizes=”(min-width: 320px) 320px, 100vw” src=”https://mmbiz.qpic.cn/mmbiz_jpg/ZsEzhCBqf8a8Fq1fEX84RdL1uSru47knwO2wrkXDkkzUwBAXb9″GbrOic1mWtib4zibEBfgfBg30Kw6w6wUj width=”0mWtib4zibEBfgfBg30Kw6w6wUj “>
symptoms in suspected and confirmed cases Starting 2 days before, or starting 2 days before sampling of asymptomatic infected persons, those who have close contact with them but have not taken effective protection. For cases found through multiple nucleic acid testing methods (such as regular nucleic acid testing for high-risk occupational groups), the time limit for determining close contacts is from the time of the last negative nucleic acid test sampling time to before isolation control. According to the epidemiological survey results, combined with the activity trajectory and other big data information provided by the relevant departments, the close contacts will be determined according to the following principles:
1. Persons living together;
2. Direct caregivers or those who provide diagnosis and treatment and nursing services;
3. Medical staff, family members or other close contacts who visit the case;
4. Medical staff who may produce aerosol diagnosis and treatment activities in the same space;
6. Shared toilets, shared elevators, shared meals (same table/adjacent table/frequently passing by), shared entertainment and personnel providing catering and entertainment services in closed or poorly ventilated environments;
7. Take the same vehicle and have close contact (within 1 meter) with people, including caring and nursing staff and accompanying people (family, colleagues, friends, etc.) on the vehicle. The specific judgment principles are shown in Annex 5-1;
8. Persons exposed to the environment and objects contaminated by cases or asymptomatic infected persons;
9. On-site investigators evaluate other persons who meet the criteria for determining close contacts.
When judging close contacts, priority should be given to identifying and managing close contacts with high risk of infection, such as frequent contact with cases and long duration, and carrying out nucleic acid testing in a timely manner. For more complex case activity venues (such as restaurants, entertainment venues, supermarkets and other confined space venues), it is necessary to combine venue surveillance video, consumption records, venue type,Comprehensive research and judgment on environmental conditions, ventilation conditions, personal protection conditions, etc., based on the results of the research and judgment, the scope of judgment of close contacts can be appropriately expanded.
for close contact with higher risk of infection The close contact is determined by people who have frequent contact, such as living, dining, working (studying), and entertainment (such as chess and card, karaoke). The principle of determination is the first exposure of the close contact to the case or asymptomatic infection to the close contact with the close contact but not taking effective protection before the close contact is quarantined and managed.
persons exposed at the affected site
and suspected cases, confirmed cases and Asymptomatic infected persons are jointly exposed to crowded and closed places such as wedding (funeral) banquets, restaurants, supermarkets, shopping malls, farmers (markets) markets, etc., but those who do not meet the close contact determination principle of close contact and close contact.
Management and deadlines
1. Management of close contacts. Those who are found to be in close contact should be transferred to a centralized isolation place within 8 hours for centralized isolation medical observation. Before the transfer, try to stay in a separate room and wear a mask. During the transfer process, the personal protection of the transferee and the transfer staff should be done well, and the transfer tools should be disinfected. Close contacts shall take the management measures of “7-day centralized isolation medical observation + 3-day home health monitoring” (hereinafter referred to as “7+3” management measures). Do not go out during the home health monitoring period. For example, in special circumstances such as medical treatment, you must take personal protection when going out, and try to avoid taking public transportation. In the event of a large-scale epidemic, in order to alleviate the serious shortage of resources at the centralized isolation point, the measures of “5-day centralized isolation medical observation + 5-day home isolation medical observation” (hereinafter referred to as “5+5” management measures) can be adopted. The isolation management period for close contacts is calculated from the last exposure to cases and asymptomatic infections.
A 7-day home quarantine medical observation can be taken for special groups, and guidance and management should be strengthened, and home quarantine medical observation measures should be strictly implemented.
(1) Children 14 and under. If their parents or family members are close contacts, centralized isolation for medical observation is preferred. Under the condition of personal protection and social distancing, children can live in the same room with their parents or family members. If only children are close contacts, they can take personal protection and maintain personal distance under the guidance of community medical staff, and be accompanied by their family members for medical observation at home; people with underlying diseases and the elderly cannot serve as children’s escorts.
(2) Semi-self-care, inability to take care of themselves and close contacts with serious underlying diseases. In principle, centralized isolation medical observation measures shall be implemented, and designated personnel shall provide nursing care. If it is really impossible to conduct centralized isolation medical observation, under the guidance of community medical staff, home isolation medical observation can be adopted. People with underlying medical conditions and the elderly cannot serve as chaperones.
2. Close contact management. For close contact, 7 days of home isolation medical observation should be adopted, body temperature and symptoms should be monitored daily, and nucleic acid testing should be carried out on the 1st, 4th, and 7th days. If the nucleic acid test is negative during the close contact isolation observation period, and the corresponding close contacts are negative for the first two nucleic acid tests during the isolation medical observation period, the home isolation medical observation can be released on the 7th day; If the second nucleic acid test has a positive result, the close contact will be adjusted to close contacts and managed as close contacts.
3. Management of exposed personnel in epidemic-related places. Exposure together with suspected cases, confirmed cases and asymptomatic infected persons in crowded and closed places such as wedding (funeral) banquets, restaurants, supermarkets, shopping malls, farmers (markets) markets, etc., but does not meet the close contact determination of close contacts and close contact For those exposed in principled epidemic-related places, nucleic acid testing measures shall be taken for those with higher risk of infection after risk assessment, and nucleic acid testing shall be carried out on the 1st and 3rd days after the judgment.
1. Informed notification. When conducting medical observation, the reason, duration, legal basis, precautions, and disease-related knowledge of the medical observation shall be informed in writing or orally, as well as the medical and health institutions responsible for the medical observation and the contact person and Contact information.
2. Nucleic acid testing. Close contacts under “7+3” management will be placed in the first, 2, 3, 5, and 7 days to carry out a nucleic acid test; one nucleic acid test to be carried out on the 3rd day of home health monitoring. Close contacts under the “5+5” management will be quarantined on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd days of centralized medical observation. Nucleic acid tests will be carried out on each of the 3rd and 5th days, and nucleic acid tests will be carried out on the 2nd and 5th days of home isolation medical observation. For close contacts, nucleic acid tests will be carried out on the 1st, 4th, and 7th days of home isolation medical observation.
3. Health monitoring. Do not go out during home health monitoring. If you need to go out in special circumstances such as medical treatment, you must take personal protection and try to avoid taking public transportation. Every day Take a temperature measurement for close contacts and close contacts in the morning and evening, ask about their health status, and give necessary help and guidance.
4. Treatment of abnormal symptoms. During the medical observation period, once the close contacts and close contacts have any symptoms, such as fever, dry cough, fatigue, sore throat, decreased sense of smell (taste), diarrhea, etc., they should immediately report to the local disease control agency , and send them to designated medical institutions for diagnosis and treatment according to regulations, and collect specimens for laboratory testing and investigation. If the investigation results are suspected or confirmed cases, investigation and medical observation should be carried out for those who are in close contact with them.
5. Medical observation is lifted. When the centralized isolation is lifted, “people, objects, and environment” will be sampled for nucleic acid testing at the same time. If the results are all negative, the centralized isolation can be lifted; If the nucleic acid test of the item or environment is positive, and the possibility of infection of the quarantined object is ruled out, the centralized isolation can be released. During the home isolation medical observation, the test results are all negative, and the home isolation medical observation is released. After the suspected case is excluded, its close contacts and close contacts close Isolation can be released from medical observation.
Principles of independent living or home isolation during medical observation, and the principle of living alone or in isolation at home should be reduced.
Source:Basic Public Health Service Project Publicity Platform
[Disclaimer: We respect originality and focus on sharing. The copyright is owned by the original author. If there is any infringement of your rights, please contact us in time, and we will delete it within 24 hours. ]
Everyone is the first responsible person for their own health!
Share good information with others and gain more health!
For more health information, please go to the official account information page to view historical news!
Wechat scan, or long press the QR code, follow the healthy sand area! (Wechat ID: < span>spbcdc)