Dietary guidelines are the basic documents for health education and public policy, and an important technical support for the country to implement the “Healthy China Action (2019-2030)” and “National Nutrition Plan (2017-2030)”. On the morning of April 26, 2022, the “Dietary Guidelines for Chinese Residents (2022)” conference was held in Beijing.
“Dietary Guidelines for Chinese Residents (2022)” has extracted eight guidelines for a balanced diet:
1. Diverse and reasonable food combinations;
2. Eating and moving Balance, healthy weight;
3. Eat more fruits and vegetables, dairy, whole grains, soybeans;
4. Eat fish, poultry, eggs, lean meat in moderation;
5. Less salt and less oil, control sugar and limit alcohol;
6. Eat regularly and drink enough water;
7. Know how to cook and choose, and read labels;< /p>
8. Share meals with public chopsticks to prevent waste.
Eight principles of a balanced diet – core recommendations
(Source: People’s Daily)