Hypertension is a very common chronic disease. Hypertension itself is characterized by high morbidity, mortality and disability.
The diagnostic criteria for hypertension are when the systolic blood pressure is ≥140mmHg and/or the diastolic blood pressure is ≥90mmHg. If the blood pressure is above this standard after multiple measurements, it is diagnosed as (hypertension).
my country is also a big country with hypertension, with 1.28 billion hypertensive patients worldwide! The number has doubled in 20 years!
Over the past 30 years, the number of adults aged 30-79 with hypertension has increased from 650 million to 1.28 billion. Nearly half of them did not know they had high blood pressure.
Hypertension is also a chronic infectious disease and has become the number one health killer of Chinese residents. In fact, it is not terrible. What is terrible is its complications: it will induce cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases and cerebral thrombosis diseases, and various problems follow one after another.
Only by reasonably controlling the spike in blood pressure to achieve the goal of lowering blood pressure, adhere to good living habits and lifestyles, and quit smoking Stop drinking, exercise properly, and improve your blood pressure.
Definition of hypertension, graded and stratified
1. Definition of Hypertension
< span>In the absence of anti-pressure drugs, the patient’s blood pressure was measured as follows: systolic blood pressure ≥ 140mmHg and/or diastolic blood pressure ≥ 90mmHg, and if it consistently exceeded this standard, it was diagnosed as hypertension.
2. Grading of hypertension
< p data-track="11">If the patient’s systolic and diastolic blood pressures belong to different grades, the higher grade shall prevail.
Category Systolic blood pressure (mmHg) Diastolic blood pressure (mmHg)
Normal blood pressure <120 <80
High normal 120-139 80-89
Grade 1 hypertension (mild) 140～159 90～99
Grade 2 hypertension (moderate) 160～179 100～109
Grade 3 hypertension (severe) ≥180 ≥110
Isolated systolic hypertension ≥140 <90
3. Stratification of hypertension span>
1. Low risk area: Grade 1 hypertension without other risk factors p>
2. Middle-risk area: Hypertension with no more than two risk factors.
3. High-risk areas: Hypertension grades 1-2 are accompanied by at least three risk factors.
4. Very high risk area: Hypertension grade 3 or hypertension grade 1~2 with organ damage clinical disease.
“Blood-lowering King” was found, celery was exaggerated, doctor: insist on eating, Blood pressure or “slow down”
It is well known that celery has the effects of lowering blood fat, blood pressure and blood sugar, and it is also low in calories and cholesterol. , high fiber, high dietary fiber vegetables.
Celery contains an active ingredient (butylphthalide) (apigenin) that is ingested into the human body Afterwards, it has a certain effect of dilating blood vessels, assisting in lowering blood pressure and blood lipids.
Celery is rich in rutin, low in calories and rich in dietary fiber, which can promote gastrointestinal motility and effectively control body weight. Helps reduce blood pressure.
Bitter melon contains a substance called polypeptide insulin, which can effectively reduce the blood pressure after ingesting it in the human body. The effect of blood sugar, but also can control the stability of their own blood pressure, suitable for hyperglycemia and diabetes patients to use, and bitter gourd also has the effect of clearing heat and detoxifying.
The fungus has the effect of clearing the lungs. At the same time, the fungus also contains protein, and the polysaccharide has the effect of lowering blood pressure, blood pressure and blood sugar. After ingesting the human body, it can effectively remove the blood lipid viscosity in the human body, reduce the accumulation of cholesterol triglycerides, and soften the blood vessels.
The reason why cabbage can lower blood pressure is because it is rich in potassium atoms in the body, and the potassium-sodium balance inside and outside cells is maintained by sodium, pump and potassium. , so eat more of this kind of food, it will help the transfer of sodium ions to the outside of the cells and increase the excretion of sodium and water, (to achieve the purpose of lowering blood pressure)
Garlic, yes The preferred antihypertensive vegetables, because garlic contains a certain amount of sulfide, which can maintain the stability of a certain enzyme in the body, thereby avoiding the occurrence of high blood pressure. You can eat a clove of garlic every day, and the channel will suppress the purpose.
In addition to food lowering blood pressure, “drinking tea” can also effectively lower blood pressure
< p data-track="30">1. Chrysanthemum hawthorn tea: It has the effect of lowering blood pressure and has certain benefits for the spleen and stomach. For people with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, cerebral thrombosis, Also a very good choice.
2. Lotus seed heart tea: Put lotus seed heart and cassia seeds in water to brew together, when tea can be brewed Relieve the symptoms of hypertension and hyperlipidemia in patients.
3. Lotus leaf tea: Drinking more lotus leaf tea can prevent heatstroke and reduce heat, reduce blood lipids, and reduce cholesterol and triglycerides. It also has the effect of reducing blood pressure.
4. Pine needle tea: Pine needle has the effect of lowering blood pressure. Patients with hypertension, coronary heart disease and stroke, etc. cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, after drinking pine needle preparations, their condition improved to a certain extent.
5. Sangjiji tea: Traditional Chinese medicine clinically shows that using Sangjiji decoction Substitute tea has obvious auxiliary effect on the treatment of hypertension.
6. Corn silk tea: Corn silk not only has the effect of lowering blood pressure, but also has the effect of stopping diarrhea and hemostasis, diuresis and nourishing the stomach. Soak a cup of corn every day. Mustard tea can have a good antihypertensive effect.
Extended – What foods can’t you eat with high blood pressure?
1. First of all, it is necessary to exclude small pickles, pickled vegetables, high fried and high greasy foods.
2. The main ingredient in these pickles is that sodium chloride will cause extracellular domain after ingestion in the body. The increase in cardiac output aggravates the increase in blood pressure.
3, and long-term heavy drinking can also induce elevated blood pressure, making it more likely to suffer from cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases and Atherosclerotic disease exacerbates hypertension.
4. It is recommended that hypertensive patients eat more high-quality protein foods, such as milk, fish, and soybean products tofu.
5. It is recommended that hypertensive patients reduce drinking strong black tea, because black tea contains the highest theophylline It can cause brain excitement and insomnia, thereby raising blood pressure.
6. If you want to drink tea, you might as well drink some green tea or light tea to lower blood pressure. Purpose.
7. Be sure to reduce the intake of high-calorie foods, such as cane sugar, chocolate and fried greasy foods. Food, which will increase the probability of own obesity, it is easy to combine high blood pressure. #Aile Health Guide#