Long-term heavy drinkers.
Long-term heavy drinkers with obesity.
Hepatitis B and C patients who drink heavily.
A person who is malnourished and has been drinking heavily for a long time.
Prevention of hepatitis requires these health management
1. Develop good eating habits, usually eat more vegetables and fruits, low sugar and low fat, Increase the intake of high-quality protein, and patients with cirrhosis should not eat hard foods.
2. Quit smoking and drinking. Tobacco and alcohol damage the liver very much. Avoid the damage to the liver caused by the harmful substances contained in tobacco and alcohol.
3. Appropriate exercise and weight control. Adults should maintain moderate-intensity exercise for at least half an hour a day for at least six days a week.
4. Avoid the abuse of drugs (such as antibiotics, etc.) that have direct damage to the liver and health care products. Because patients with hepatitis B or C need long-term antiviral treatment, antiviral drugs should not be discontinued at will.
5. Pay attention to your own condition at any time, such as whether the urine turns yellow in the morning, whether there is yellowing of the skin and sclera, abdominal distension, tiredness of greasy, obvious fatigue, poor appetite, which cannot be relieved after rest, etc.
(Source: Hangzhou Net, etc.)